Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It’s French Cuisine, Elf-san

Dex-chan lover
Its a re-upload.
But it doesnt mean its a waste.
Mary was still so cute.

The only drawback here is that, it seems Mary ate twice at this restaurant, so, im concerning about her getting fat

Wow, thanks for this chapter! Your translations were so very much better than the previous group/dude's!

Dex-chan lover
I need all LNs mangaified because this is too wholesome.

The one thing that annoyed me in both the novels and now in the manga is why Kazuhito* didn't say she's older than she looks and pass her off as a uni student rather than everyone assuming she's a high school exchange student or whatever it is they think she is.

* Ya'll know the story behind him having two names, right? Typo on the "game/dream" when he first went to that world as a kid, real name Kazuhito, but he put in Kazuhiho by accident, which is why Mariabelle calls him that cause that stuck in the other world.

Why the hell he always made that stupid smiley face every DAMN. TIME.
I would enjoy this more, if not for that stupid fucking face of his!
He looks more like a buffon everytime he made that face, it's so cringy.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if dressing coffee with other things it is still coffee, with its taste, and if dressed too much it is no longer coffee.

@Siquall not possible due to two facts
1. We were told on one of the first chapters that he ages slower in the other world, but still ages.
2. If he tries to he would die from sleep deprivation, as if he does sleep, he will return, and die from old age when the time catches up to him.

Dex-chan lover
On the first page the way the MC crosses his legs just doesn't look right at all. No way both of his feet could be touching the floor like that. I guess even decent artists make mistakes sometimes.

😀

Much better scans. No offense to the other guy; it could have been good but you need to apply a bit more common sense to MTL if you're going to use that route.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, that was adorable at the end! Although, it's a shame she couldn't understand it. Otherwise, maybe there'd actually be some progress between them!

@cullinaire his right leg is crossed in front of his left leg, not on top.

It's actually normal to have both feet on the floor when crossed like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Strowy I tried my darndest to justify that the drawing wasn't wrong. I tried crossing my own legs the way he's doing it and it's just not possible the way it's drawn. Look at Mary's knees, they are level with each other. Kazu's is not.

Either way, the art is fantastic and good artists make mistakes. It's just my thing to notice stuff like this.

Is nobody else going to comment on the fact that Mary just casually got jouzu'd like every other foreigner would

Double-page supporter
I feel like Mary, being an elf doesn't really do romance like that mentally. I mean they live for centuries so maybe they're more free spirited lol

Group Leader
I just realized that MD treats this chapter and the other one from Bruh Central as a different chapter just because this one has the volume label but the other doesn’t

Dex-chan lover
so it seems like half of these people dont enjoy this manga much because the mcs face?

He has a sleepy face because he hardly ever does any actual sleeping? ;)

FWIW I've actually tried that lucid dreaming stuff when I was younger, but it felt tiring to maintain that level of awareness even if it was in a dream. And no, I was not using any sleep interruption methods. Just made it a habit of regularly asking myself whether I was dreaming or not. Then when I do that in a dream I realize I am dreaming and voila lucid dreaming.

Apparently other people don't get tired from that so it's great for them.

Users who are viewing this thread