Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It's French, Ms. Elf

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Commenting so you can keep it up.

Looking through this again and comparing it to the raws... You do need someone to proof your translations a bit more.

Appreciated if you do pick it up, but it needs work. Some of it is just not right.

You want comment?
You can't handle the comment!

Anyway hahahaha MC just casually flirting with Elf and get embarassed himself what a sight to behold.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work, but I had to stop reading mid-chapter because I wasn't grasping the dialogues quite well due to the slightly poor translation.
Again, I'm still thankful, but I'll wait and I hope @MarvN & Co. keep working on the rest of the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"You're going to eat right? Why do you keep all those forks and knives in front of you?" Should be "We're going to eat right? Why are they giving us a row of forks and knives first?"
The response then should be "It's because we need to switch the cutlery for each food served according to the menu"

Dex-chan lover
> wait until she becomes an adult!

Oh lass if you only knew
that she's older than yall three combined

Dex-chan lover
I've said it many times and gonna say it once again:

"Get married already..
Stop being a beta Male"

@GodGinrai

Perhaps it was worse before the reupload, but there's still a bunch of incorrect ones. Some of the lines on the second and third pages are very odd.

Group Leader
Translation is a bit off in some places, but it's nice to see someone doing this series again.

Damn, thanks for picking this up.
I just like the SoL part better than the isekai part, it's just so goddamn wholesome. And the idea of defying cheap love triangle is definitely a plus. For now, it's time for the guy to man up

EDIT: Just found out this is machine-translated lol, that explains the overall strange translation. But that's alright, it's passable. Keep up the good work

Thank you for keeping it up! Some parts we're hard to understand, but I hope you can improve those things over Time!

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like some dialogues are kinda hard to read.

Oh, it's machine tl. So that's why the dialogues are kinda weird.
Thanks for translating tho.

@TheDefend

A better recommendation would be to use Translation Aggregator with JParser enabled.

Trying to translate Japanese without looking at the meanings of individual words is impossible. Neither DeepL nor GTrans is particularly good at that.

Group Leader
@Bevinsky Thank you for the advice! I'll look into it for the next release, so hopefully it'll be a bit more comprehensible.

and thank you to everyone in general giving criticism, as it helps me know what to do next time around

Dex-chan lover
"I can put up with that in a room, but not in public" you're translating it backwards, it should be "I might act unreserved in private, but obviously I can hold back properly in public"

Users who are viewing this thread