Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It's French, Ms. Elf

Dex-chan lover
@MarvN Glad to hear so. Thanks for everything, brother. Take care of yourselves and good luck with school.

Contributor
bro TQ so much for the chap! I guess 3 more chaps to go to hit the latest chap (20)! :3

I gotta point out some part that seems a bit off (idk what's the word), not about the translation~

1. Arirai to Alilai, it's actually supposed to be Arilai according to official TL of the series LN (sometimes it's best to follow the name/call/title according to official TL)
2. Page 21, speech bubble on 2nd board/panel from right, if it's Kazuhiro's monologues,
it supposed to be his grandpa in Aomori, never mentioned any grandma
in LN unless the mangaka changed it for... whatever reason is 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Just so you get the right idea. We, the French, don't eat foie gras and those kinds of dishes every day. =p

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this pop back up, even if it's with a kinda iffy MTL. Good to see that the old translators didn't drop it, either. Super cute series.

Group Leader
reuploaded with revisions, also dropping this series (after 1st upload lol ) due to the original group coming back

Dex-chan lover
"wait until she's an adult"

talking to an elf that's older than your grandma lol

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking up this series, I been waiting to read the next chapter 😁

Dex-chan lover
Im giggling on myself right now.
Mariabelle was so cute in this chapter...

Im so envious in her stomach, its like its bottomless while preserving her sexiness and beauty,,,,

It's good for a first time translation but the blacks and whites are far off, you need to level it.

It's a quick fix that would result in a massive quality improvemnt, ask any cleaner on the mangadex discord to fix it.

@Wolvenworks but still a kid in both body development and mind.

Still it is interesting to see that she is saw as someone with around 15 years old. To me her looks were more like 18.

Sugar... suugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar------------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably can eat/drink any bitter stuff much more easily now.

Users who are viewing this thread