Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It's French, Ms. Elf

MD@Home
Yo bruh … can you, like, kinda, not line-break words like that? In what godforsaken place did you learn that line-breaking hyphens should go in the next line and that it'd be fine to line-break between literally any two letters?? I mean, typos are one thing, but to teach someone to be so consistently wrong should be punishable by hanging by one's toenails!

"At least wait until she becomes an adult" cmon she's over 100 years old lol

Group Leader
please read the other translation instead of mine since the original team came back to it

Dex-chan lover
he shouldnt have said that she was a relative lmao, just looks like a weird incestuous relationship

@baconcat

This is surprisingly common, even among people who have been scanlating for a while. I can understand that people might get it wrong if they've never read actual English literature, though.

I've even pointed it out to a (pretty well known) scanlator once and the response I got back was pretty much "I don't care, I think it looks better."

So yeah.

MD@Home
@Bevinsky End of the day, it doesn't really matter much, I suppose. Some people just can't handle even the most reasonable criticism when it comes to "their babies" and become disproportionately defensive. One can only hope they don't also work professionally in the field, although I suppose with such an attitude they wouldn't do so in the first place, certainly not for very long.

Contributor
It's nice to see a author who know you dont need useless girls trying to get the mc.and making it a bad harem with rons of fillers.

It's much better with just sweet romance prog for the 2 main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread