Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - It's French Cuisine, Elf-san - 2

Dex-chan lover
GOLDEN RIDAH, KENZAN!

doubt this one will be as gold-hearted as Kinbroki though

@Candymon

No lemon on Greek seafood? That's some serious heresy right there.

Dex-chan lover
*enviously stares at ppl eating normally because i just got a teeth pulled out*

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they didnt really address the biggest issue of her spending time at the neighbors place. Like, at some point she'd have to take off the hat and then she can't really keep her ears a secret.

Man, recently discovered this series. Can’t wait til things get serious between the two. Although by the look of things, might take a while with the release speed.

You can tell he's either a loose cannon or a bad guy because he's eating a turkey leg, with nothing else.

Damn, I just want the author to drop all of the game world plot and have them live in Japan for the rest of the series

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens
No lemon on Greek seafood? That's some serious heresy right there.
It might as well not be Greek food! Kidding aside, I squeezed lemon onto my portions on my plate and then dressed my salad the way I liked (EVOO, vinegar, salt, pepper). But it did make me sad that we didn't order soup or dishes with avgolemono in it.

Haven't stayed in recent contact with this university friend unfortunately. But definitely not because of this!

Dex-chan lover
PERSONALITY TEST.
> Knowing that Marie's took a bite of that stuffed tofu together with MC's fingers, and you are well aware that theirs Marie's saliva on the finger, would you
1. Wash your hand?
2. Lick your fingers
3. Clean your finger thru licking and dont wash your hand and have it dry up until morning
4. Sniff out the remaining saliva aroma until it doesnt smell anymore...

This will surely brings out more about who you are...
Base on your answer
1. You are Normies, and.............. Congratulations
2. You like cats and dogs really well...
3. You are a man of culture, and understand the subtle difference of different kind of pheromones' of womans so well. Please take biology related educational course and more saliva will come to your life or any sticky substance...
4. You really are introvert

P.S.
The man on the last page, DoFlamingo from One Piece really took his way for a cross over here.

@Alleras Not good. Not mention that should anyone discovers that an Elf exists, it'll be more troublesome and she may get abducted by the gov't. I think phasing in between worlds is more interesting than being stuck to one world for the rest of their lives.

It’s too bad this series’ chapters come out... Bimonthly? If there’s any issue other than translation, I can do my best to help get chapters out faster. My Discord tag is Heikkinennn#6666. Thanks!

@hancea1996 If you find someone with this kind of ears... what do you think?

I would think something like one of these options:
1- She had bad luck and she was born with some kind of malformation...
2- She was a freak, and she use fake ears because she is a fanatical of that kind of fiction. Now she is sorry because she hides it.
3- She was even a bigger freak and it's like 1, but she used surgery... (That's even worse)

Certainly, that she is an elf from another world would be on the bottom possibilities.

@Zanstel It maybe a bottom possibility but trouble will always finds its way, and some fanatic out there will make a fuss about it. You underestimate how the most annoying of ppl can find you and fuck shit up.

In the raw link there is already four chapters released in Japanese.

And manga is well behind the light novels.

Users who are viewing this thread