Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - It's French Cuisine, Elf-san - 2

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it rice vinegar that's used in sushi? That stuff is so sweet and mild i used to lick it from a spoon like a candy.

Double-page supporter
hopefully the asshole guy can turn into a good character and probably join their team as the tank (?) just my prediction

Double-page supporter
Its ok Kitase to be overprotective to your Elf Waifu Marie,bc she is cute,strong and must be protected and hope the glasses guy is just a ally🙂

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax plz no
the Japan travel thing so far is exclusive to elf waifu and kitase, and I would like for it to stay that way

also I feel like if mr villain comes to Japan he'll probably just smash everything, think Thor in Thor 1

Dex-chan lover
There's so many types of vinegar, those thinking of white vinegar are missing out. For non-white vinegars, make sure you get good quality stuff because it'll make a big difference.

And yes, I know there are folks out there that strongly dislike sour tastes, like one of my university friends. When we go out to eat, we might go for cuisines that have less sour flavors. We might avoid Scandinavian restaurants (lots of pickles and fermentation) or make sure not to squeeze the lemon over a dish (e.g. at a Greek restaurant with grilled fish or calamari). She's also a bit of a gourmand, so she can generally guess how a dish might taste based on the dish name or description (or ask the server) and order accordingly.

Dex-chan lover
Japwnese cuisine is so increadible OMG!!11! (shows typical junk tier food). I think mangakas should hire real chefs to advise them.

Dex-chan lover
@chickenstalker
Japwnese cuisine is so increadible OMG!!11! (shows typical junk tier food).
I don't even know how you got that impression from this chapter.
were you calling inarizushi a junk tier food?
sure, it's mundane, but that's the whole point of it all - it's packed lunch that you can prepare at home. it's no Laughing Buns nor Magic Panda Tofu.

Wait, there's a plot going on here? I thougt the whole point of this was cute, domestic, elf-waifu bliss? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread