Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Investigation Permit - 2

Aggregator gang
dammit, they holding hands already....thanks for the chapter, thats a lot of sugar intake in a day~

Dex-chan lover
> Aja-sama: "Elves, A group well-known for being to please!!!"
Its a shocking statement. I truly did not believe this.
Thinking how MC just give Marie food and food and tea and alcohol in the previous chapters, no one will assume that they were hard to please.
Now, if they really are, they will be skeptical if you feed Marie or other elves a lolipop....

> Marie has a modest meat buns, but here, that doesnt really takes me on. What she is on this chapter was so beautiful when she put those shop clothes.
Nevertheless, you will not be excited by her physical appearance alone, she was giving a cute girlfriend vibes all day and night since from the start.
She was like Chizuru from "Rental Girlfriend'

Dex-chan lover
lol the hand-shake was drawn using the wrong hand. dude puts out his left and is shaking with his right hand

Dex-chan lover
Ugh a belly dancer clothes? Seriously this old trope? Everyone in this manga have normal clothes so I hoped they will avoid this boring trope. Also to be honest it doesn't look that good on her either.

Dex-chan lover
>foreigners
>Choosing cute inappropriate for adventuring clothes rather than practical stuff
It checks out!

Dex-chan lover
*Looks at the clothes they pick out for her to wear.*
*Looks at clothes that people actually wear in hot deserts.*
*Looks at the clothes that the protagonist is wearing.*
*Looks at the clothes that the natives are wearing, especially the clothier.*

Hmmm... something doesn't add up...

So we have a wedding veil and fanservice clothes. Her previous clothes are more suitable for the desert, at least outdoors.

They could just turn it a level or two up and say the truth that they sleep together ... every night :D

Dex-chan lover
The fucking change of clothes... I'll let it slide just because she's cute.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to be young! Bridal veil acquired!

I really like the Japan side of the story, and honestly wouldn't mind if each world was its own separate story, but there's an interesting build up with the way it's structured now. Kind of like an RPG with a main story line (the fantasy arcs) and then side quests/base upgrading (Japan), but the base they're upgrading is their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Only solo leveling updates will shake the web to it's core.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex upload delay - as devastating to mankind as Rupert Murdoch's media control.

Dex-chan lover
@Description:
Curious to see an elf waifu experience daily life in Japan? How's it like to walk with every man's fantasy on the streets of Tokyo?
Yes please. This isekai stuff isn't really interesting to me. Inverting it is.

Users who are viewing this thread