Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Investigation Permit - 2

Dex-chan lover
As someone who live near the equator line,y ou gonna get baked in the sun with that skimpy dress.
Surrounding temp might be high, but its the direct sunlight that you need to avoid.
That's why we prefer light, thin but highly skin covering clothes as its not getting you too hot like thick winter clothes but it does its job to reduce sunlight exposure.

Contributor
And that's why you need the Isekai part.

New clothes for mary, wohoo !

Dex-chan lover
@r31ya Not to dox myself, but I live in Arizona, where we regularly get temperatures in the 45 - 50 degrees Celsius (113 - 122 Fahrenheit), and it's way better to just wear as light clothes as possible. I'm not all that close to the equator, sure, but I live at the same latitude as Baghdad, another infamously hot city. If there is little shade, yes, you want to cover up more to avoid getting cooked by the sun, but when the ambient temperature gets hot enough to bake cookies on your windshield, you want as light clothing as you can wear.

It's blissful every year when you see cute girls wandering around in skimpy clothes. Helps take your mind off of the oven-like heat.

Contributor
Hey FlamerScan, I see ya didnt change Arilai's name yet huh.. maybe the name should be based on official en ln plz 😅
Whether it's name, location, spell, skill or etc. Would appreciate if it's following according to official TL

Group Leader
EOws0YF.png

Double-page supporter
Damn Holding hands are considered lewd you know wonder those people were still calling them couple and oh he didn't deny that he is a boyfriend, interesting and love the dress she is wearing, so cute and thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
What happened to our MC's eyes
It's like he's dead on the inside he doesn't show emotion in them anymore
author really went the standard MC route sigh

Users who are viewing this thread