Welcome to Japan, Elf-san!

It's always nice to see new characters, but I hope we get to see more dragon milf soon

was a bit worried with the
Dragon lady
as I feared it might turn into a harem but was gladly proven wrong ! Can't wait for the two MCs' relationship to deepen

Need that NSFW tag soon, this manga is for a degenerate.
It's full of hand holding's, hugging, and even a 'bed scene'.
LEWD👺.

Dex-chan lover
@Rembulan It means "Not Safe For Work". It's usually used to refer to things with major sexual content. Here it's being used sarcastically.

@CrimsonSix I mean, I do know what NSFW mean is. But the question is, will there be such thing happens in the near future chapters though? I don't read the LN, & WN, just yet but mind give me some hindsight?

Aggregator gang
The art is good but i hate the MC character design. Though I'm glad he's not exactly beta appearance. His expression always gives this smug look that makes me want to smack him lol.

The art is good and has a little old school mixed into it if you pay attention to the extras

what happens to their bodies when they're in the non fantasy world? i mean if they just lie there and sleep and someone discovers them, wont the elf get captured if they're bandits and even raped?
or is there some strange magic taking its place and they're somehow invisible to the world

This is literally "Not Safe For Work."

Reading this manga means entertaining your delusions and that can lead to rejecting hard reality in favor of soft fantasy. Escapism.

Btw, some dangerous thoughts you have there @ThisMe.

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad this manga only gets updated monthly.
Elf-san is so cute, but, why is she 150 cm. Literally a dwarf.

Waot?! (You haven't played tuber simulator?) Thats kinda wierd since elves are known for being tall

Users who are viewing this thread