Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 55 - The Night when the Mosquitos Fly

oh no, seeing eye floaters ain't good. Hopefully, nothing too serious that'd end his career.
maybe it had to do with his injury in the tournament?

Dex-chan lover
Weird, I get those kinds of 'floaters' all the time usually from looking at something bright to something dark; i.e. a computer screen in a dark room, or extremely focused on an object and then quickly looking up.

Aside from glasses, my eye doctor says nothing is wrong with my eyes.

Also you could see the bully was unhappy with Tatara's relationship with Chi-chan so yeah something is going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I like sensei comment about certain body type is ideal for certain dance.
Hahaha, wish there is lesson about ballroom dance in my place

Dex-chan lover
So, Tatara can see them too... The "floating worms". I saw them a lot when i was a kid and then, after I became 30-something years old I got to use glasses.

Hope Tatara gets used to using lens. I mylself like glasses more, but I can't see how dancers would use glasses during their presentations. In Salsa classes is possible because there's more relaxed/slow moving, but for other latin rhythms seems like it is impossible tho.

Thanks for the chapter!

@rh75 @ArtzarB myodesopsia if you want to know the name of it, in my case I had to do laser treatment cause it wasn't that bad, but if it get worst... Enjoy the vitrectomy 😑

Users who are viewing this thread