Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I expect this to go about as well as most manga forums, but hey, anything's possible.

Thank you lads for all the hard work, but won't this strain the server--and thereby your wallet--even further?

Dex-chan lover
But what about shallow and meaningless discussions?
(But thanks to the admins for their work!)

"Deep and meaningful discussions" only...!?

Damn! That means that almost all of my inane, irreverent idiocy will get censored by the admins who will probably say, "Even the Hentai section has certain minimum standards of decent behavior that Ol' Pervy will never meet!"

~Ol' Pervy starts searching through the new forums to see if he can sneak in and defile any of the more interesting threads while avoiding the admin's Grand Inquisitor, who is looking to lock a certain senile and demented old pervert back up in Mangadex's lowest level of their underground dungeons.~

I'm posting things! All Hail Mangadex! Congratulations my fellow survivors of the zombie potato apocalypse.

Miku best girl
Admin
Thank you lads for all the hard work, but won't this strain the server--and thereby your wallet--even further?

We are still doing well financially.

Soon, we will open up methods of support (donations/subscriptions/patreon etc)

Fed-Kun's army
Fantastic work, gents! You've given us wandering dogs a place to roost again... is that how the saying goes? Anyhow, thanks fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread