Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Dex-chan lover
Can’t wait until
the Rank 1 Hero found him and trying to recruit him after hearing he was kicked out from the party.

@Nolzi
Did you even read it? She was recruited as an assistant.

@Yumi_Sakigami
Wait until the new member starts to talk. She instantly becoming one of the best character.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Phoenix is cool but his party members? Trash that should burn in hell

Fed-Kun's army
Phoenix is a great dude and deserving of the hero title, shame his party aren't that great but oh well.

Can't wait for the Black mage and Phoenix to meet again on opposite sides

Thanks for the chapter!
Btw, in the LN it explains that Milla is wearing blue contacts to appear more human along with hiding the bat wings on her head under her hat to avoid 'ruining' MC's reputation among other humans due to prejudice against monsters and humans associating closely together on a personal level. That's why MC was worried about ruining her reputation with the other monsters when went with her to demon lord castle earlier.

In any case, I wonder if Cashew's mother picked up on something more from Cashew's enthusiastic desire to become MC's secretary and was implying more when told MC to take care of her daughter. Seems like MC has a real hard time believing women would have any interest in him due to the bullying and constant belittling of black magic users. Btw, is his friend's name Phoenix or Fenix? Have seen both being used here and there or is it just translator's choice?

Honestly, I just want to see how far the Party gets setback by not having MC's backup. That said, I don't think the party is all *that* trashy - like the MC basically refused to stand up for himself and let everyone think he's basically doing nothing. That one guy in particular was a super asshole, but you really can't expect people appreciate you if you're *deliberately* trying to hide what you can do from them. It's like saying "How dare you fall for my disguise that I'm deliberately trying to make you fall for".

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

It feels like the last page ends with an unfinished sentence. Though it's probably just my imagination, because the art definitely makes it look like it's the last page of the chapter.

He hided his power to protect his master identity, but now it was figured by the demon king, there's nothing to worry, that is part of the reason.

Dex-chan lover
Coming back to this after reading the novel makes me realize that Mira's more yandere-ish tendencies don't get shown.

Yeh

I seriously don't get the setting of this world. Is it the real world but inside that real world is a game world of some kind like in SAO? That would explain the streaming part of it, but then what the fuck is a kid doing in there selling fruit in order to not die?

Dex-chan lover
@Yeh Rather than games I think it's easier to look at it like fighting tournaments or sports where two teams fight and the people watch them. Although it's not clear yet if the dungeon system has something like recovery or healing that restores every player to their initial health after they take damage. Because if not it wouldn't make any sense for a game like this to exist.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter
She's pretty controlling about who he interacts with. She insists that he tell her every person he talks to, especially the women.

@Jayswing103 Damn, a hot vampiress Yandere, that's a dream. Shame its not more apparent in the manga. Where do you read the novel? I might glance through it just to see Mira's true nature.

Users who are viewing this thread