Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

@Jayswing103 thanks! I'm actually binging it now. Wow it's so much better than the manga. Milla and Cashew are adorable and the MC isn't so dense that he never does anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter Agreed.
I love how Remme emphasizes that he's not in a relationship with Mira yet, implying that he does want to be someday.

Double-page supporter
Laying on the wish fulfilment a bit thick there, aren't you author? "You don't need to change at all, we will build you a cheerleading harem who innately understands your greatness without the need for you to express any desire. You just need to passively accept everything that is granted." The MC has the personality of a doorstop. Also, he complains about how his friends all left him (except the hero guy) when they had no 'use' for him, but he did the same to the only guy that had his back all this time. Instead of putting effort into his relationships with the rest of the team (the elf at least seemed like she might have been understanding if he ever spoke up, and the knight was mostly neutral, it was just the warrior that was an ass), he dumped his best friend, who had to stand up for him, because he wasn't able to make everyone else praise him.

He never shows any regret over cutting off their connection, is not shown calling him to see how he's doing, or anything you would do with a friend. He one sidedly cut off his oldest and best friend, who always had his back, becuase some other guy was an asshole. And then found a group of people who would praise him unconditionally while he just stood there quietly being the most boring person in the room.

Dex-chan lover
Young girls being worried about their cup size is always weird. Breast growth rate is not the same for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
He should just ask Phoenix to join him, I'm sure he would say yes lmao

Dex-chan lover
Damn every time a new chapter is here I think the same. "Wtf is with that title".

The story so far is cool, but it seems a bit slow. With the rather slow release it's killing me.

But I wonder, since he's so "powerful", did he never use his full power to keep the flashiness of the other members? If he had another reason to keep his power a secret, why is it fine to use it fully now?

And I hope the others will have a harder time now fighting, after having kicked him out of the party.

@yukinomi His friend always stayed by his side and I don't think this will change. I hope this turns/stays more a friendly rivalry. Maybe he will realize it's his friend who took the demons side at some point.
His reason was to not expose his master, aka the former demon king

Pretty sure that no longer matters now that he switched sides, he still has to conceal that tho

Dex-chan lover
And so, after hoodwinking him into cooperating with them and furthering his seduction by dropping an invitation they know he's too shy to accept yet at the same time, the next step is to bring in more hooks to keep him attached to the Demon side-after all, if he decided to defect he'd have to take into account Cashew's wellbeing and safety as well as his own. Thus is their diabolical plan furthered.

Or so I'm gonna keep coping.

Users who are viewing this thread