Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Dex-chan lover
Hope the elf gets absolutely crushed by Remme. Hate her more than the guy who got him kicked out rn :mad:

Fed-Kun's army
wouldnt that hood be drooping over the side of his face with a big horn sticking out, that logic baffles me

Fed-Kun's army
mc and the hero, they still be friend after all this, hero move to next dungeon to lv up for when he think he strong enough he will challenge mc floor again

They wasted half the chapter on getting the girl to join the demon king's army. That's so disappointing since it's a monthly series.

Good lord, out of 50 pages of this manga there was maybe 15 actually relevant to the story. The rest was just fluff.

@Renki
yo then does that elf girl and the one who bullied him out of the party also meet him? I want them to feel like shitbags lol

Dex-chan lover
This is a sports manga, yeah? Show more sports. Not more loli. Dammit.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like a waste -_- there is nothing relevant to the story other than recruiting Chasew and the introduction of 3 of heavenly king.

Dex-chan lover
Pacing feels so slow. I don't care about some little girl selling fruits got recruited because nepostism

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but having a debuffer in a army is one of the biggest assets an army can have.

Why? Opponents have an attack of 10, you have an attack of 8, who wins? Opponents. If you have 'Defence down" and 'Attack Down' as spells, who wins now? You do, because you sap everything.

Screw the hero crew for not seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread