Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder if Sitri considers MC a worthy partner or just wants to have a chance at facing Phoenix again. LN describes it better but basically low level or mob type monsters like the werewolves can appear on any floor with permission from the floor master. However, Floor Bosses or mid-boss level monsters with a level high enough to be near in power can only appear on their floor and one other floor. Usually on the floor or floor before the Demon Lord or final boss and even then only one or two monsters of that level can show. Only exception is summoning. So by becoming one of the MC's 72 summons they can get another chance at fighting Phoenix's party when they appear on MC's floor. After all, summons can only be done if summoner has enough magic power so the typical human might have trouble just summoning a mid-boss class monster.
Not sure what race the dark skinned girl is but that's the knight Furcus when not wearing her armor. Seems will do anything if paid with a meal. Manga left it out but LN mentions how she kept telling food over and over to MC before he realized she was telling him what she wanted in return for her help. Explanation on why Cashew wanted him to quit making contracts at 71 demons is missing a few key points but basically she was telling MC she wanted him to save the 72nd spot for her once she's old enough to contract with him. This will probably be at least 2 years when she becomes 10 and gets a class, but could be longer along with having no idea what role or abilities she'd be able to provide for him once able to form a contract with him. She could be anything from a mage, fighter, maid or secretary and won't know until she's ten.

@Ashurali Cashew is still young so she'll grow out of being a loli in a few years.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to ask. This manga has the romance tag, but not the harem tag. So LN readers, just tell me this one thing (and only this). Does this becomes a harem manga? I hope not...

@Grerutin It's probably a reference to the 72 demons in the Ars Goetia (of the Lesser Key of Solomon). Contract 71 so the 72nd, and presumably last spot, can be taken by her.

Dex-chan lover
@Grerutin If you read chapter 5 again, the ring can hold exactly 72 contracts. It is said explicitely

So she wants to keep a spot open for her once she grows up.

Dex-chan lover
Been enjoying a few, “got kicked out of the party...” books, recently; this one is quite good, as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Castafiore pretty much.
Or actually the opposite, but your idea is solid.

The real Lesser Keys of Solomon is the Lemegeton, thus the MC's stage name there.
Ars Goetia is just one of five books that form it, but it is the best known one since it deals with summoning demons, and has a list of 72 of them.

@YoraeRasante I'm aware of what the Lesser Key of Solomon is. Goetia, Theurgia Goetia, Paulina, Almadel, and Notoria. The 72 Demons of the Lesser Key of Solomon is only associated with the first Ars Goetia, which is what I specified. I'm not sure what you mean by "real" keys or anything, Lesser Key of Solomon, Lemegeton, Salomonis Regis, it's all the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Castafiore Oh, alright then.

It is just that people hear so much about the Goetia, and only so few times the Lemegeton is mentioned, it is usual that they are inverted, people taking the complete "Lesser Key of Solomon" works as the Goetia and the demon manual as the Lemegeton, while it is really the other way around.

And unfortunately thanks to this it is hard to tell when people know the real difference of not.

The message of yours I read made me think you were one of the ones that did invert it, and I just wanted to spread the real info.

Sorry if it sounded offensive or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread