Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Dex-chan lover
My first thought: "Wow, that pool feature on the 4th page is a really creative design. It really shows that the diversity of their side is deeply ingrained into their society, that the buildings are made with it in mind from the start."

My second thought: "Hmm... Rather than a fountain in the middle, shouldn't there be a table, or some kind of table along the outer edge so that people with legs and people with fins can eat at the same table? And is the canal for the water dwellers just obscured by the balcony?"

Fed-Kun's army
If this author is a real champ we'll get a name and face for every one of those 72 demons.

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath : Went to check the WN, assuming it follows that
This time he will be in 1st floor, acting as "Mysterious Black Robed Man" without revealing his dungeon name yet.

Basically after the Hero cleared some floors, there's a rush of copycats gungho to earn some fame by repeating the tactic.

His job until Phoenix reach the 10th floor is the occasional stemming of these rush of adventurers.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it that it's gonna be not enough page for the battle to start dammit i can't fucking wait man :<

Thank you so much for Translating~

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeh, what's with the "small girl in armor" cliche, why can't we have a cool dude in armor for once?

@SuperRobotSolo
I wouldn't call her small if u know what I'm sayin'. ;)
Btw, I saw both a lot of times, so I don't care either. I would choose a girl in armor over a dude in armor, cuz PLOT and harem expansion mwhahaha.

His fight with Phoenix will be really crazy cause remme release his full power from his demon king horn from his master

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperRobotSolo
A cool dude in armor for once? I....can't tell if that's sarcasm or if you're being serious.
If you are serious, I'll say you might want to read more manga.....they are a dime a dozen. Actually the small girl in armor thing, I don't think there's nearly enough of them to even be remotely considered a cliche.

And yup, I was right to simp Sitri. Though.....did I spot a freaking Zora!?

Contributor
7ac71e72373b0fb270b3a6d72e44eea3.gif

I hope we get the next chapter soon because man I can't wait

Ugh., hope Phoenix's party gets trashed. Like to thepoint that they didn't even have the chance to pull out their weapons or utter a single chant

Users who are viewing this thread