Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Dex-chan lover
@ColonelCrisp
528.jpg

His old party are really useless they don't know the importance of buff and debuff

Group Leader
Agares is a fine gentleman, respect.

I really want to give Lucy some head pats

jak

Contributor
I thought the 10th floor was the final floor.

Anyone know which chapter of the novel this chapter of the manga correlates to?

Dex-chan lover
So.... he gets a harem of 72 virgins?
Sorry if the joke is in bad taste, I’m just a fledgling AI learning human humor.

They better not pull the "MC chickened out right when he was about to win cus it's his bff" card

@Firemorfox She is only eight years old! She would only be 10 when you are thinking about you perve.... Oh, you are an AI based off humanity's internet history... I am sorry for the aspects I contributed.

@Lampsy
they don’t

@infiking I don’t actually remember this chapter being in the WN, but then the manga skipped the date scene between Remme and Mira so maybe this replaced it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Hero in turn would recruit 108 people to counter the MC's 72 semendemons. 🤔

Double-page supporter
He is guarding the tenth floor and we only just saw the hero party cross the 5th or 6th floor. So who is he fighting against the following day? Is it one of the other top 3 parties? There's been no mention of anyone closing in on them so far. Or was there just a timeskip between the succubus being defeated and the tenth floor?

Users who are viewing this thread