Welcome to the "Outcasts' Guild" - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Alliance meeting

Dex-chan lover
This manga has potential but some chapters are in the wrong order and some are missing... this one is supposed to be chapter 6

Power Uploader
This manga has potential but some chapters are in the wrong order and some are missing... this one is supposed to be chapter 6
Seems like a chapter 5 to me
i-109.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Volk is diffently musclebrain but i can see what he thinks but like Gelaic is way more in the right. Strenght doesnt help you with management and other stuff and honedtly the way Volk here actrd im shocked his guild funktions lmao

Dex-chan lover
Power Uploader
thanks for the update!

@avefenixflames @ma_ko @Wirawicak
what's missing is the actual chapter 4.
(or whatever it is between chapter 2.2 and 4 according to uploaded number currently)
chapter 2.2 is chapter 3, this chapter 4 currently here is chapter 5.

check the chapter 4 in rawkuma, page 3 for chapter number.
rawkuma outcast guild chapter 4
The site you linked is not official and probably has old chapter releases from Comic Walker.
I checked the volume raw and this is indeed chapter 5.
All chapters on MD including 2.1 and 2.2 are numbered correctly, Chapter 3 is missing.

AvZwrU8.jpg

If you all still won't believe it, open up an official site like https://bookwalker.jp/de0ab65d14-cecf-4fd3-9af7-db3133ab40b1/?sample=1, check the first chapter in the volume and then check how it's numbered on rawkuma or other non-official raw sites.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Volk is diffently musclebrain but i can see what he thinks but like Gelaic is way more in the right. Strenght doesnt help you with management and other stuff and honedtly the way Volk here actrd im shocked his guild funktions lmao
Volk looks like he should be an adventurer, not a guildmaster

Dex-chan lover
Hooray!

A female protagonist who actually changes clothes! And doesn't have 50 sets of the same clothing!
MC on the other hand.... bought his wardrobe bulk from Costco.

(PS: I know that montage was just an excuse to dress her up in character designs.
But here's hoping one day we'll get a manga with realistic hygeine [and bathing
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] habits...)

Dex-chan lover
Average Adventurers : "Your stats are shit. Get out."
MC : "Your hidden skill is shit. Get out."

Anyway,

Dex-chan lover
Why can they reject applications? Why would they want to reject any? The guilds won't cost them anything, is probably required to pay them fees, and if they are registered then they can be forced to follow their rules (maybe even forced to do their bidding).
So the alliance has all the reasons to let anyone register guilds.
On the contrary, if guilds can't be registered, then the alliance will lose authority from no longer being a monopoly, can have guilds not following their rules besmirch their name as ppl simply assume they are registered, and so on.
So they also have all the reasons to avoid rejecting guilds.
Hooray!

A female protagonist who actually changes clothes! And doesn't have 50 sets of the same clothing!
MC on the other hand.... bought his wardrobe bulk from Costco.

(PS: I know that montage was just an excuse to dress her up in character designs.
But here's hoping one day we'll get a manga with realistic hygeine [and bathing
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] habits...)
I would argue that (in generic fantasy worlds) them having a single outfit is more realistic, since metal armor is very costly. Even leather armor is expensive, and I wouldn't expect ppl to own more. Add to that how bulky and heavy armor tends to be, and they wouldn't be able to carry multiple copies anyway.
As for the clothes beneath the armor, they should carry a couple yeah (mostly to avoid catching illnesses from wet clothes). But still most likely that all those clothes are alike, as they prolly were made by same tailor, with same measurements, same clothes, etc.
Travelling by foot is gritty work.

Dex-chan lover
The site you linked is not official and probably has old chapter releases from Comic Walker.
I checked the volume raw and this is indeed chapter 5.
All chapters on MD including 2.1 and 2.2 are numbered correctly, Chapter 3 is missing.

AvZwrU8.jpg

If you all still won't believe it, open up an official site like https://bookwalker.jp/de0ab65d14-cecf-4fd3-9af7-db3133ab40b1/?sample=1, check the first chapter in the volume and then check how it's numbered on rawkuma or other non-official raw sites.
I have seen this happened with another manga where the chapter number was changed from the chapter release on app/magazine to the volume release. Not sure why the publisher did things like that.

I'm guessing MD would follow the volume numbering?

Dex-chan lover
all that discussion about which number of the chapter it is doesn't change the fact that full chapter before this one is literally missing despite raws from it being searchable

Dex-chan lover
So that receptionist has the authority to not approve him?
Reminds me of some shitty receptionists at doctors offices.

Users who are viewing this thread