Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
but wtf happened to her helmet. Safer if they had no fking clue what she looked like.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, I knew I smelled me some goblins. By the way, fully armored female character in practical armor. Don't see that too often.

Dex-chan lover
...wish they do this a bit more creatively. It's enjoyable, but so far it's so cliche too

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/759717/26

...How does a chef strike and why would a sword practitioner recognize it?

Someone call sanitation. There is humanoid shaped garbage blocking the way into the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
So, apparently there is an adventurer guild in piazza del campo at Siena... Good to know.
8195503_f520.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He honestly should have killed them. They are serial rapists. They are no good in a civilized world. I chose death over being raped

Ahh yess.. the "getting magically naked when u eat good food" once again. I wonder where did that came from..

Dex-chan lover
@vannn , a cook strikes defenseless meat with a long windup, to cut it into pieces exactly at the place where he needs to.
A swordsman can't afford to that - in a fight, that would give the opponent plenty of time to defend and counter-attack. So to a swordsman, "cook's strike" would be an insult his instructor would give to an attack that leaves you too wide-open for a counter-attack.

Well, anime swordsmen (and swordsmen in some other visual media) "telegraph" their attacks much like cooks. Because it allows the viewer to see what's going on, and looks good. If you watch some sport fencing, it's pretty much invisible to the naked eye, and reconstructors' martial arts don't look that good either.

Dex-chan lover
If he was following them,why tf did he let them removeall her armor and get her on her back before he attacked

I fucking hate Japan's rape happy culture

@sunsetchaos dumb much? She had no reason to wear it when they knew she was a girl. That's the reason why she was hiding her identity and not speaking, so they can let her join their party.

Users who are viewing this thread