Welcome to the Prison Town! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Supporter
*Smashes building*
WHY DO THEY NOT GET TO STAY TOGETHER FOREVER!!!
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm satisfied and upset with this ending.

You guys have the wrong date in the text box on the first page. Her phone says it's October 31st (Halloween), not August 31st. (Also Mary can only show up once a year on Halloween as established by the previous chapter.)

Dex-chan lover
I am disappointed,
Should've slapped marriage ending or a way for them to be together.
Disappointing. 5/10

Aggregator gang
Can't Akari just go with her? Its sad that they can only meet half a day every year.

Group Leader
We never see Akari's family anyways, I wanted her to show Mary to them and maybe find a way they can live together, it's not like Akari is really fond of them anyways. At least it's what it seems and an ending where they find out a way for Akari to join Mary in the other world.
Well, I guess I'll just pretend this is the way it went, after that year. lol

I have mixed feelings with the ending but its cute so it's a win for me

Btw wtf will they do with two sets of rings

The ending leaves me hollow, a day every year is way too little for them to meet, even with the promise that she will find more days in which they can meet...overall good read, ending too sad for my little heart.

I just hope author doesnt pull something like this for Monster and the blind girl or Im fucking ending myself.

com on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, this is not the way you can end a yuri story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SUMMON TRUCK-KUN with this card i can kill akari and isekai her to the world mary live

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaaaaaa it’s still the happiest ending we’ll ever getttt

Users who are viewing this thread