We'll get married someday, but for now - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Going on a group date (without you) - Part 1

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

this is getting kind of annoying. not saying bring in the ntr, but like give the mf a push author

Group Leader
Oh, how I wish she would find some nice guy who would sweep her off her feet. Her so-called boyfriend is utter trash and deserves to be thrown away with all the other garbage men in the world. What she sees in him and why she's still his girlfriend is mind-bogglingly unfathomable.

@Walterwoodiaz
Dude needs to redeem himself, and he also needs to have sex with her lol

At the rate things are going, neither would happen, though I can't think of a single thing that the dirtbag could do to redeem his treatment of her. As far as the sex goes, who knows, maybe the author has an ending planned similar to Tracy's Perfect Married Life...

Fed-Kun's army
@FredFriendly I genuinely can't tell whether this account is playing a character. Every single time I read one of your comments it's just the perfect caricature of a neckbeard. If your account is a joke, please make it funnier. It's just kinda boring to read as is.

Double-page supporter
it's not even a question about him not wanting to fuck her, it's more about that he's a fucking asshole the only time he shows any affection is when he says a one liners about loving her and that's

Double-page supporter
Although I don't want to say this......
Looks like a ntr type of route

Group Leader
@Lefuz
@mommunism The man read so much Koi Inu that it broke him

It was not just reading Koi Inu that broke me, but also wasting hundreds, if not thousands of hours during the four years I spent scanlating what went from my favorite series to what has become my least favorite series. And it's still tormenting me every week since it's still ongoing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lefuz Wow, you weren't kidding. Hadn't heard of the manga so I looked it up and the first result is his website where he translates manga and complains about how much he hates the characters. That's fucking insane. He doesn't need a sense of humor, he needs a therapist.

fun fact, if you block the neckbeard your MD experience improves by 70%
anyway yeah she should break up with him like 6 chapters in, would make for a nice plot twist

Group Leader
@shypho Thanks for the compliment but, really 70%? I think you're giving me way too credit. Realistically more like 40 - 50%.

Users who are viewing this thread