We'll get married someday, but for now - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Going on a group date (without you) - Part 1

Group Leader
@FredFriendly

Interesting... Years back when I was in a comico boom, I browsed through Koi Inu (no one had scanlated it yet at the time) looking for sexy times buuut nothing. Meh. Dropped it since and I didn't know it had this much scanlator drama lmao.

Group Leader
@roankun Interesting. The first chapter of Koi Inu was published on comico on March 25, 2015 and the first English scanlation was published only 2 months later on May 23, 2015. Almost 6 years later and there have still been nothing particularly sexy...

Fed-Kun's army
Last time I read a similar manga it was “Spotted Flower”, the spin-off/totally not a spin-off manga of Genshiken and it was so genuinely awful and traumatizing that I just feel extremely uneasy about this one

Group Leader
@FredFriendly Maybe my memory has failed me and it had translations at the time lol. Hearing it *still* has no sexy times makes me not regret reading it though lol

Aggregator gang
My only question is why hasn't she broken up with him?
He's obviously happy with the best friend turned lover dynamic but she isn't. She seems to want a more romatic and sexual relationship but he doesn't seem to want that nor try to meet her halfway, even after 5 years. The simplest solution to make her happy would be to break up and maybe maintain a friendly relationship.
She still stays as his girlfriend, seemly unhappy with that fact. Yet, from what is shown, she doesn't seem to be forced to be in this relationship. So why is she still in this relationship?

Group Leader
@Hermetic_Saint
Do you actually look like that in real life? Genuine question.

That's a drawing of me by my nephew a long time ago (last century) and it was an excellent representation of what I looked like at the time. No longer have the gut nor the cigarettes, but still drink coffee.

@burner5
Because sex isn't everything
If you truly love someone, it would hurt you to see him or her with someone else.
Remember, sex is a temporary pleasure but love lasts a long time

Dex-chan lover
@Notme123 yes but if one of them is horny clearly you don’t do anything cause love blablabla cause if you care you continue to blue ball them.

Not like a good sex life has shown to be a good indicator of a long lasting relationship even has inverse correlation with divorce. That argument is so annoying and stupid you can feel the virgin energy from it.

Aggregator gang
@Notme123
I understand that sex is not everything, in fact the date chapter showed that he knows how to make her feel happy. However, she is shown to be constantly wanting sex but he hadn't once given it to her. She has gotten so desperate that she is trying to shittest him. That is not healthy. If we were shown him explaining him not wanting sex in a nondismissive tone then I'd get it but he never does.
They obivously care about each other however, it probably would be better if they remained friends as she could pursue a more sexual relationship while still being close to him.

@bugcatcher06
Meta-answers ruin the fun...

Dex-chan lover
@Burner5 Yeah, it's less about them having sex, and more trying to meet each other in the middle. The guy just seems plain disinterested, not even explaining better why he doesn't want to do anything and constantly just throwing her off. The fact that it's clearly bothering her so much that she seems to be resorting to more drastic measures is not a good sign either.

Dex-chan lover
Sex isn't everything but it's an important part... unless you're asexual

Users who are viewing this thread