Wendy the Florist - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - End of Season 1

Fed-Kun's army
OK now I want Wendy to only meet with past people after she has married the Duke cuz those redheads will def pull some more nonsense on her.

Yikes. The MC is totally unlikeable. How could they be lovers when she had so little trust in him? She clearly knew her sister's full of scheme and is infatuated with her lover, yet when she saw them together she didn't even bother to ask him and just run away?????? Well it's better for him, with that little amount of trust they would've broken up in near future anyway. She's too proud.

The ML is going out of his way to care for her in basically every way he knows how. He is winning me over. I’m here for it.

I feel bad for the other guy but he could’ve saved so much trouble if he’d properly communicated with Wendy. Let that be a lesson to everyone: Communication is key!

Thanks for the mass release 🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mad release. Has season 2 started? Wondering if someone else can pick up if so while group is on hiatus?

Also, if her family finds her again, hope she uses her powers to kill the bitch mother, daughter, and father. That dude definitely doesn’t deserve another chance, I am sure there was another option. Isn’t his family far more powerful? Could use connections to ruin the count’s family

@Eclat123 lol, you walk up to your beloved kissing another and see how much you want to listen to them... you sound like you are coming at it with a reader’s flawed logic cause we can see more than those involved and not emotionally involved

She did this the right way. If she had been soft on him he might’ve held some hope that he could win her over. This way he can finally move on like she has and find someone better for him.

Group Leader
@TheGodEmperor To clarify, Season 3 has already started, and we’ve collected raws and done most of the TL for Season 2, we just really need staff (as that’s the reason for our break). So to you and anyone else who would like to see more, I really hope that no one snipes us and instead just join us so we can get these chapters out. (We’re not pausing because we want to, after all.) And if a group would like to collab, that’s welcome too, just contact us.

Sorry if this seems rude, (I hope it doesn’t, and I don’t mean to single you out, just address your question,) just we could really use the support and the way to see more chapters sooner would be to help us out instead or looking for another group to have to start over from scratch.

AS SOON AS we have staff available, we’ll be able to release chapters for this again; that’s literally the only thing stopping us right now. It’s just that at the rate/staff we have right now, it’ll be around November before we can get things on a schedule again with everything going on (in terms of scheduling/availability, but also not overworking what staff we have left as we recover mentally). Specifically, we need Raw Compilers, Cleaners, Redrawers, Typesetters and Quality Checkers. (Cleaning is the easiest to learn, for anyone interested.)

TLDR, WE ARE WORKING ON THIS during our “hiatus,” we just REALLY, REALLY need staff. If there’s no increase, you’ll most likely see us in November (or worst-case scenario, is there’s a decrease we’ll announce that we’ve dropped the project).

Please, if you want to see more, join us:
https://discord.gg/aFzKFMJ
It only takes a second, and part-timers/free-lancers are very welcome, as are groups looking to collab on this series.

And for those who don’t have time to give their efforts, I hope you all can be understanding when we don’t have much time either. (And if you’re looking to help but don’t know how, join our discord and/or Scanlator School, or there are numerous online tutorials.)

Again—not to you GodTheEmperor, just readers in general—please help us or wait patiently. We’re sorry for the wait, but as it is, it can’t be helped.

@Eclat123 I totally agree with you! All I was thinking was that it was rich of her to demand why he never explained himself when she ran away from the situation. She never gave him that chance to explain. Honestly, if she hated that situation she should have left a long time ago and told her old lover of her plans. That way she can have a life that she wanted and her lover.

Dex-chan lover
@calvitre I don't take offense :p better it gets cleared up. Hopefully a group would collab or this helps you find people cause I'd love more Wendy :) wish I could help, but I'm useless XD outside of, I guess, Quality Checker/Proofreader.

That jerk! Deserved it!
Actually, from my perspective, if she (Wendy/olivia’s Little half-sister) was truly cunningly evil (alas! She’s stupid), she could have staged that kiss better, and have him “take responsibility” by marrying her. The events of the story seems forced to make the MC seem pitiable.
Had Dylan really been the victim, he’d already be (forced to be) married to that girl, and part of that horrible family. There’d be no reason to search for Wendy, other than to explain the truth, and wish for her happiness. But he was stalking her in hopes of getting her back, he’s totally selfish. If he’d actually loved her, he would have thought about her & he’d have taken her happiness and feelings in account.

Fed-Kun's army
I always deliberate whether to offer assistance in cleaning or redraw but tbh idk if I can dedicate time for that. Hope you guys get more staff!!! ... Might contemplate part-timing/freelancing... We'll see...

I feel really sad for Dylan. And I believe Wendy was wrong at that time to not give Dylan even a chance to explain because all this drama could've been avoided. Poor Dylan :( but she broke up the right way because if she showed sympathy that wouldn't have been a stable relationship

I wish the 2nd guy future happiness D: i feel so bad for him, i think he tried to handle it the best way he could thunk of, but i rlly think he shouldve spoken to Wendy as well. Betraying your lover in any way just to save them shouldnt be dome as well, or at least talk to them about it sothey could discuss it together as a couple.

I think Wendy shouldve also communicated with him better as well. Running away wont help hahahah (al5ough understandable bc of shock).... She knows her sister is a manipulative bish lol so she shouldve at least thought something was up.

But anywaaay i still love ML for wendy. I just hope 2nd lead meets and ends up with someone just as amazing :’D (pls let it not be red haired girl for whatever reason huhu)

Thank you TR team, I wish I can help. but I don't have any of the required skills.

I don't like him (Dylan - second guy), his intention was good but the way he did it was wrong and very hurtful. Wendy lived around people that mistreated her all her life and the guy that she trusted joined hand with the people that she mistrust the most, so her actions are understandable.

Dylan also taken it up to himself to save her and treated her with disrespect like she is helpless and doesn't know what is best for her. so I am glad she proved him wrong and showed him that she can take care of herself independently.

the ML is different he respect and know she look after herself she saved his ass more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread