Wendy the Florist - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Oh its hard on you for making a choice. It was your decision to become a monster no one else's.

Dex-chan lover
Has it ever occurred to her that no one's affection is owed? The human experience, by overwhelming majority, is nasty, brutish, solitary, and short, and wreaking evil for the sake of hurt feelings only accelerates the process.

Fed-Kun's army
Well there’s a saying in my mother tongue “the well won’t go to a thirsty person, the thirsty one has to go to the well”... and thus the prince comes to quench his thirst of curiosity about Wendy’s powers. Well, let’s see how that goes....

@TheGodEmperor I know it’s stupid, but her logic is- jealousy made her cruel, ie. a monster. And that it’s Olivia’s fault that happened. What I don’t get is- how did they both fall for such a stupid guy... when she asked would he still do to same to Olivia, had she been in her shoes, he just indirectly said “No, still love Olivia”, instead of defending her, that she’d never become a monster like you, that she’d never shed her humanity (I mean, especially for such standards, right?)

I hate bitter ppl, especially those who became bitter due to their own egoism and selfish desires. There is nothing wrong with being selfish once in a while with smaller things but that's just entitlement." I also got into a car crash so now i also have the right to your house "- typa beat.

Having failed to arouse Wendy's interest in guys on their own, prince and duke have tried to do this by the use of some intermediate guy. 🙃 Well, let's see if this strategy will have to work. 🙂

How selfish... just because SHE wanted him? Did she not understand that she ripped who he loved away from him in pursuing her own love? As if anyone could love her after she did that lol like you would think she’d have a little more empathy after falling “in love” herself but I guess not she’s just gonna double down because of course she is

Users who are viewing this thread