We’ve Started a New Game.

This isn't really Isekai is it? It's like SAO is considered Isekai but still isn't... Meh, still like it so no problem for me!

Double-page supporter
This isn’t really an Isekai. Not that it’s bad; on the contrary, it’s pretty good, but I think a fantasy tag would be more appropriate lol

So a Merlin-lookalike and Galahad... And he can summon him? LOL
(Don't mind me, I'm just relating everything to FGO nowadays)

Power Uploader
@Foreverhound Yeah sorry, its mostly because of some issues with the group internally, but theyve all been solved now, so we should be releasing more frequently now, we just need more redrawers & cleaners!

@IAmInept Hah, there's no need for anyone to be apologising on things like that. There's always impatience, but I hope that it can be taken as interest in the manga and appreciation for the work it takes to translate it, rather than blaming the translators for taking time. It can't be easy to do it right, after all.

Ada

Thank you IAmInept for taking your and your groups time to translate, please don't stress with the translations!

People seem to forget that transactions are given to us for free, and that is a lot of work behind putting out new chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread