What are everyone's thoughts on the We Never Learn anime

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for ep. 9:
11.jpg

It's from chapter 27.

17.jpg

It's from chapter 28.

Well that was a bit weird, Fumino hairstyle is different from the Manga, though I can let that slide I suppose.
Also, really thought they pull 3 chapter per episode like before but, I can also let this one slide as well since it's pretty funny. 😂

Contributor
Spoiler for ep 9

There already is a hentai of Sensei "willing to do anything" scene.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, actually, watch the last episode of season 1 and truth be told. Did not expect to make a season 2. Hopefully, it won't be as bad as Nisekoi season considering both materials are quite similar. But Fumino nee-chan is good and according to predictions.

Saw a few seconds of an episode on Youtube, the visuals immediately turned me away. Felt like such a far cry from the manga. And no it's not the character design honestly. Colors, details, sloppiness in various frames... I think it's something along those lines. Feels like really low budget.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that was the trend for the romcoms last season or two.

I was never planning on watching We Can't Study and Quintuplets animes, but based on the preview images the anime site I used to go to, everything really does look bad. It's like somebody put plastic wrap on every character after putting extremely poor fill colors in their hairs. It just feels like "let's wing it". I can't say that I have ever seen any hair as blindingly blue as Fumino's.

Dex-chan lover
@excelsior @goodie-bag
Same thing with Genome this season(non romcom though)
Kenjo no majo? was just low budget drawings at times
Senko was great.
Cop craft, Fmc looks really bad, mc looks good and fits in with atmosphere. I understand they were trying to get to world's vibe and love fmc clothing but face was just a flat, pale circle.
What are new anime this season or from last that suffered?

Edit: Haven't started on others yet: danmachi, accelerator, teasing takagi, and deliberating on if I should watch others

@Teddy

Thank god that Rise of the Shield Hero wasn't messed up. I would have rioted if one of my top 5 favorites fell victim. Only reason I couldn't finish it was because the first princess's personality pissed me off too much in the anime; the voice actress was just too good at mimicking her personality.

Aka: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

@Teddy
Cop craft, Fmc looks really bad, mc looks good and fits in with atmosphere. I understand they were trying to get to world's vibe and love fmc clothing but face was just a flat, pale circle.
Now this I disagree. Cop Craft looks good across the board.

Dex-chan lover
@excelsior.

Sorry it just reminds me too much of Kanon. Edit: After ep2 Rick... FURY, actual lol, so that's why he never got to be the avenger but mc instead.

@goodie-bag. Probably; I'm more of manga person, so might get my animes mixed up.

Dex-chan lover
So like.. have you guys seen the season 2 yet?
I feel like the anime are trying to ship Nariyuki and Fumino really hard lol.

No I have not bothered to watch season 2 of We Never Learn given how much the first season ignored me. Also, I feel quite sorry for Uruka if that is the case given that she was the first to have a crush on Nariyuki but was shy to act on her feelings. That and Nariyuki is just so dense to tell his friend is romantically interested in him.

So how are you enjoying season 2 of We Never Learn so far @ABCsOfLife?

Dex-chan lover
@May_Lily It was more or less the same feeling I get as that time I watch season 1,
which is I enjoyed it quite a bit but then it also make me question what the heck it's trying to do... (you know, like the stuff about what the heck is with the blue hair, the hair style, the animation and so on)

Like, the second season are using the Fumino's arc..
(the part with Nariyuki trying to
help Fumino in mending her relationship with her dad)
just last and this week (episode 9-10), I mean like.. well yeah alright that was a pretty good events but by including that event (as I mentioned before) now making me feel like the anime are trying to ship Nariyuki and Fumino pretty hard especially after that events the anime only have like 3 more episodes left before for it second season run, I mean like what the heck happen to my sensei ship then g********?! about the other main girls arc?

Though that said, the author of We Never Learn did make that one Nisekoi manga spin-off which...
shipping Raku Ichijo with Kosaki Onodera at the end, and if you read or look at it the character Kosaki Onodera does sort of looks and feel like Fumino
so in short, maybe.. truth is the game was rigged from the start.

Dex-chan lover
"truth is the game [that] was rigged from the start."-All Harem mangas ever

Dex-chan lover
Season 2 concluded, and all I can say is... NANI!?

Nice twist there, wonder if we can expect that ship the one that actually sailing later in the manga.
Well maybe or maybe not, I'll still be surprised if author pull a reverse uno on that anime ending for the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread