What Do I Do?! I Have Transmigrated Into the Weakest Little Monster

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts
Could give it more credit and make it competebt for an isekai.
Only country overall that seems to release mostly half decent to good isekais is korea.
Japan and china got equal ammounts of trash isekais just for different reasons.

seems like it was his parent's fault that he got transferred there. That's probably the experiment his boss was talking about

Aggregator gang
I thought this was Japanese... It’s not an isekai. It’s frustrating at first because it tries to be funny.

Good thing I have my CN knowledge that I understand MC is being shameless.

Why the f*ck does the game need you to join school?

It’s not bad so far, a little rushed so you need to be an experience reader.

I’m only in it for the romance and comedy. I’m not expecting good plot but it’s at least better then half of the CN comics I’ve read.

I thought the Chinese were adverse to seeing skeletons... like I've seen how somany western games were censored to remove them for China... but now a webcomic is created based on a skeleton main character?!

I would say it depends. Creepy scary skeletons are not for chinese audience. And just maybe. Fun, cute, mischievous skeletons aren't banned?

@artistx I've heard that chinese people don't actually care but its a convenient excuse for the government when they want to block something from entering their country and nobody bothers challenging it, idk

The main setting of this comic is MC turns into a NPC yet there is not much distinction between NPC and players. In the comics you won't know if a character is either a player or NPC unless it tells u. What a let down.

The main character turns into a handsome man, I'm truly let down by such circumstances, for the author is stupid and cannot see how a giant menacing skeleton with tens of arms is much better than GenericHandsomeMan0091

Fed-Kun's army
I turns into the same generic Chinese manga plot as always, by chapter 10 he's no longer a skeleton and also there's no mention of item, stats nothing game like is just a fantasy setting...

Dex-chan lover
@Alncst
I don't even understand it. It is the 10th anniversary of the game he sweats and he says its a shit game yet he decides to cross over what the fuck does cross over mean

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this is not good this is not a good manga I read 5 chapters before I realized it and got to 13 before I just dropped it cause it isn't good

Group Leader
6/10 but imma continue reading this for no actual reason

also notice how he only stayed skeleton for like 10 chapters

Hes gone............Super Saiin, yeah sorry i'll show myself out, wheres the door again?

Users who are viewing this thread