What game do you regret purchasing?

I guess the game that i really regret that i ever bought must be the dragon age inquisition. I mean, when the first trailer and the gamplay dropped, i was really amazed by it. But when i bought it, all of my high expectations, were drowned. I disliked the game, i can easily say that i am a hater of this game. Just don't like anything about it, just because had some unrealistic expectations. Also i do not think that buying minecraft was a great investment at that time. As the servers were trash. We didn't have ggservers.com back then, so it was much different.

Dex-chan lover
I bought all the DLCs for Destiny 2 cause me and my buds were grinding the hell out of it when it came out for free on steam. Kinda died off since my friend group doesn't really play that much anymore, and without other people it isn't as enjoyable and just more of a painful grind. To add salt to the wounds I purchased the DLCs a few days before a sale that was like 25-50% off. Game itself is alright, grind is shit but I've seen worse. What really ruined it was the circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun for Sega Genesis. It was actually fun to play, but there were serious issues. The official players guide made jokes about torture. If you talk to the king at the wrong time, your party gets kicked out of the safety of the castle until the end of the game. The game becomes racist when the White heroes must start slaughtering Native American stereotypes to proceed. You don't actually fight the final boss. After surviving a brutal final dungeon it's determined that the boss is too powerful for humans to deal with & God must be summoned. But they apparently worship Barney the Purple Dinosaur:
47-wotes007-192.png

FFXIV shadowbringers and a bunch of micro transactions in it. My friends recommended it to me like it was the hypest shit and I pulled it up to play and after I hit level sixty I quit as it It was genuinely one of the worst experiences in a game I ever had.

The other was Astelia cause I wanted to see how cool the pet system was. It was a dissapointment.

The final one was the expansions and some mtx for guild wars two. The game just wasn't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread