[What has happened to me]~A testimony of a Uyghur woman~ - What has happened to me

@SiKucing

you need to help yourself before go out and help others and as far as anything goes, my Country was strong armed by murica to join a war against terrorism in another country.

we suffered the following

80,000 civilian casualties +
30,000 armed forces casualties +
200 Billion Dollar loss +

(+ means increasing every day)

and even now murica is demanding us to bow down and give them more power in our region and guess what? we are still hosting over millions of refugees from said country they attacked.

you think I would find it helpful getting involved in others wars and....political agendas that are meant to help a bigger power rather then the people that are effected, then I'm sorry NO!

we had a taste of serving the interests of the Most Powerful Country and Champion of Human Rights in the world and this is what we got back in return.

"Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" -Herbert Hoover 31st President of USA

@Comrade-Sandvich

From the fact that the casualties are still rising (means conflict is still ongoing, then i assume it is war against ISIS?) And that there are civilian casualties then i assume that ur country also become the battlefield..... then is it either iraq or syria..... but as far as i know there are hundreds of thousands of civilian death either by direct or indirect cause in either iraq or syria...... and further millions of people displaced from their home but was the news i watched and read wrong? But if u realy come from one of these country then i sincerely apologize for only being able to send help in the form of preserved food or clothes as i had stated before........

If u come from syria then i would bow and apologize (albeit not 90 degrees as in my country a slight bow and an apology in most polite language is the highest form of apology and kneeling or prostating are reserved towards our parents or God) using the most formal and polite language in my country....... the volunteer work that i had planned to join few years back planned to build a hospital in palestine and syria, i think the two old one was destroyed in a suicide bomb and an airstrike, although i had forgotten which-which..... although i said that i syphatize and wanted to helped, eventualy i choose to stay because i prioritze my family situation more........ and although i wanted to know whether the new hospital built already or still in progress and tried to go to the place where i planmed to volunteer, in the end i'm too ashamed to even show my face there...

I sincerely, and humbly apologize for not being able to be there or provide any serious help in any form....... it might be worthless apology and aid seeing how even the civilian in ur country are suffering, my apology and "food aid" might also be just for my own self satisfaction but again, please let me do it.........

Dex-chan lover
Communists and their reeducation camps, name a more typical combo.

If anyone is interested, here are the official operation documents for the internment camps:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6558509-China-Cables-Telegram-Chinese.html

It's a policy adapted by Chen Quanguo to fit Xinjiang, with some influences from a system used in Tibet. It's pretty in line with what has historically happened in China, the largest scale of which was when the PRC dealt with former KMT personnel post civil war. Now they've updated it with modern technology. The method did succeed in pacifying both cases... at least so far. As for whether it will work in this case? I have some doubts.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@kenx
Frankly, my job isn't to make sure you all debate in good faith. It's to make sure that you all follow the rules when you all debate amongst yourselves.

In addition, I don't have the time or energy to moderate each discussion to make sure you all are debating in good faith.

Sorry!

Contributor
@Zephyrus
Oh, sorry, must have remembered the rules from other places.

@AbuHajaar
Well, when you don't have the expertise of the World Police (FUCK YEAH!) in subtle cultural war, there's nothing much that can be done other than the more violent and overt kind.

Dex-chan lover
I just finished reading her article for my post here.

I sincerely believe when the modern Chinese state collapses under its own weight, people will ask why we didn't do anything to prevent what they did, just as people did in Nazi Germany.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a bot and this is not an attempt to spam. In some other websites, there're bots that automatically post the wall of text below whenever china is involved. The idea is that by including words that are filtered by the great firewall of china on the page, Chinese internet defense force, commonly known as paid shills, will have difficulty accessing and derailing topics critical of it. Since we dont have one, I'm helping out manually.

LIBERTY PRIME IS ONLINE

CHINESE COMMUNIST THREAT DETECTED. INITIATE DIRECTIVE: TANKMAN

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

612罢工 612罷工 antiELAB香港遊行 香港集會 ExtraditionLaw HK罢工 HK罷工 freeHongKong HK遊行 HK集會 NoChinaExtradition 反送中 抗恶法 抗惡法 NoExtraditionToChina 引渡逃犯 撤回逃犯条例 撤回逃犯條例 林郑下台 林鄭下台 林郑月娥 林鄭月娥 返送中 送中条例 送中 條例 通宵遊行 香港罢工 香港罷工

Fed-Kun's army
And this is just the tip of the iceberg when it come to the atrocities that China commits to their Islamic communities especially in Tibet. Fuck the CCP and fuck their coronavirus cover-up.

Group Leader
then they now had coronavirus, dunno is it what they called karma

@BCS Well these stories are consistent weather they're told by Uyghurs or foreigners who went to these parts of China, plus a corrupted government torturing its citizens isn't really something hard to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread