What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Kill him and see what happens to the string dude. Murder is the only way to see if you're just schizophrenic or what.

Can't say that I didn't see
his friend being at the end of her string
but wow does it not hurt any less ajdshsjsjs
Well, at least
he has one too
?

I just knew that his coworker was gonna end up being her "Fated One" when we first saw him in the previous chapters.

@Rozzak i think he could just go see a psychologist, yknow just get an appointment with one. Not kill one of your friends

@hitsuzenwatcher yeah it would funny if his was just connected to a lamppost or
something he uses to kill himself

oh my gosh im....I'm HURT THIS IS PAINFUL POOR DUDE. I wonder if the author is gonna make this a story about changing his fate and him ending up with her or is it gonna be a story about him eventually coming to love that other girl that his red string is tied to....

Double-page supporter
Oof
That poor man had it tough, wish he get the best ending in the manga industry.

Double-page supporter
Any ending could work, either MC ended up with the fated girl or his beloved one, as long as it's not turn to be the dude

mc's fated girl is good either, I don't mind whoever mc ended up with

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, you can really see that he really likes her a lot to the point that he hates the fate. But seems like the MC's fated partner hinted something when she said

"A fortune saying they're your fated partner doesn't mean you'll go out with someone you dont like."

so im gonna assume that they will really defy the fate, unless the girl too has a feelings for the MC then were good. I hope though. But the MC's fated partner doesn't seems so bad though.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch. It's about time he found who their strings were connected to, but to see them both at the exact same time. I wonder why he didn't even notice it at first.

@sashastarr It would be interesting if the story goes in that direction. At the same time, it would feel a little bittersweet. He would be happy in the end, but it would also show that Fate is inescapable and that his efforts would be in vain.

Users who are viewing this thread