What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fate can change as long you have the courage to change it.
Fate is guided by ur actions and choices not vise versa
So don't make fate ur excuse for not trying to do better at anything

really thought he would say "fuck that" at the fate talk

@hope2009
That's only how your definition of fate works though.
In some definitions its ragnarok.
(If you look up "fate definition" on google it shows this:
the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.)

I always had the feeling she can see strings too, probably a lot longer than him since she never dated and shes been talking about the red string for fucjing ages

Everyone looks like they can't maintain a long term relationship so it doesn't matter whos hand they are tied to. 🤭

I mean this is interesting, because "normally" they would end up with they fated person. However, because he can see string of fate and haves feelings for FMC, he is unpredicted factor and he can change everything. Anyway that would sad if he couldn't do anything at the end after all...

@Ayajdbwmns
That interesting idea. Like both of them were afraid of even trying, because of "fate"- when they match each other so good. Even her questions and reactions from this chapter would make extra sense.

I can understand how he must've felt all these while after the revelation on the end of the red lines.

I don’t know, I might be in the minority...
But I just don’t see him with the friend he is currently in love with ... I think he is more in love with the idea of being with her, then her as a person ...
I hate when the girl who didn’t show any interest (like0) suddenly looks the man’s way, because he might not be chasing after her anymore.
I wasn’t fond of the idea there’s a fated person for you, but in this manga for some reason I’m on board with it.

imagine if hasegawa also could see the red string, fell in love with fuji, but saw that her string wasn´t connected with his. wish i could see her perspective since the start

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The background for top panel on page 16 is pizza slices.

Pizza. Slices.

Dex-chan lover
I just had a dark idea for a sad/bittersweet ending.

Fuji does end up in a relationship with her, but the red strings of fate can't be defied, and they end up going their separate ways, hooking up with those two who their strings are actually connected to in the end.

Fuji ultimately has a happy relationship with her, but it always comes with a tinge of sadness from the feeling that he was helpless to the whims of fate.

Users who are viewing this thread