What It Means to Be You - Ch. 1

Didn’t see anyone else commenting on this but I was really bothered by the way everyone was holding their wine, they’re supposed to be royalty and nobility and trained in etiquette but they all actually go and place their hands on the actual bowl? Really? The stem is there for a reason!

@LingLing40hrs1 @silvereastsea So, I went to the novel for this and it gave an explanation:

“With this money, I have paid off most of my father’s debts due to the failure of the state. The royal family will not stop here, but will also attempt to apologise for risking the security of the territory. As proof of that, as of today, I am going to dismantle the royal family and delegate all authority to the House [1]. Also, the Lawrence family will give up all titles.”
[1] As in, congress; constitutional government. No more monarchy.

So, I think that because the brother will be in the Congress, this wouldn't be much trouble, but it will definitely affect ml because mc lost her place as princess, and he would also loose the title he got from marrying a princess.

Hope this helps 💞

@blob they are trained, but the manhwaga isn't 😅 And there are some red wine, where you need to hold the bowl part of the glass (to reach the ideal temperature) but I don't think there that was the case.

Wouldve been great if there were stipulations against this in the contract...what kind of businessman 🤨

But whatever...i'll enjoy the story for what it is 🤭

Thank u for the tl.

So heartbreaking. When she told him how she felt so lucky, he looked surprised, but not incredulous, as though he may have returned the sentiment at a later point. No chance of that now :/

okay so i was like winter who? ml who? but wtf is wrong with her brother. he KNEW that would fuck her over why the hell would he do that to his sister?? man they didn’t even take responsibility for their failures as the royal family WTF

that was just6 a asswholy move. like wtf why even do that and I hope they had some kind of contract! like sue this man!!

I don’t know man brother kinda smart lmao, but I feel bad that they sacrificed there sister/daughter just like that. It’s all bad lol. But hey, Brother out here being smart.

@Ahri21, Ohhh! Ok, thanks!! That makes a lot clearer. Im guessing the ML's probably gonna act cold to her even if its obvious that she wasn't part of the plan cus they litterally threw her title. And if that happens, I will demand to change the ML

Users who are viewing this thread