What It Means to Be You - Ch. 5

I want to entirely rescind my comment from the previous chapter.
Winters is not "kind of a dick", he's a total douche, and apparently completely socially inept.

"Why is she reacting like that"
Dude, maybe because someone that seems like half a metre taller than her suddenly starts aggressively yelling when asked a simple question. You know how shitty her condition is too.

Also, anyone else betting his family is paying that other doctor to actively mistreat her?

Thank you for the updatee!! Mr Bloomindale sure has a temper lmao Poor MC is so traumatised, that a speck of kindness has her hopes up. I did like how courageous she was when dealing with the contract so I hope to see her true nature shine in the future.

i see how the story is trying to go for a "they misunderstood each other, but thanks to this they can start solving their problems and grow closer", but when those problems drove her to the point of almost succeeding on killing herself, even her blushing at him still feels pretty yikes.....
im still curious about where the story goes but i feel really bad for her, i really hope they actually address it at some point

@Elyneri

The flower dances and the wind sings.

Incidentally, the comments in that series did a complete 180 during the first chapters (me included), going from hating FL to being completely on her side XD

I wonder if this series will try to pull something similar for the ML 🤔

The dramatic shift in attention from the husband is a little jarring, but I'm still interested in seeing how the story pans out

Dex-chan lover
@IronVader501
Some of his family and some of her family. Dude thought he surrounded her with people that could protect her but didn't realize that wasn't the case.
ML is still a shithead but they both do come to understand each other's life as the swapping things happens more often. And their communication gets better, etc.
Like things she & he thought was true turns out not to be. For example she thought he never brought her a dress while he pretty much showered her in clothes but the traitors in his and her house screwed that up.

Aggregator gang
What the hell with the ml just dont tell me he really has no idea with how shes treated by his damned family??? He himself treated her like an eyesore too so why the sudden change tf💀🥶

yeaa not feeling the ml /: im gonna keep reading to see how it turns out though but hes a dick

i’ve seen the spoilers for the novel this is based on and i hope they clean up a few of things from the novel. this story could be great but only if they tighten up a few things hopefully this manhwa will do that...

Dex-chan lover
Hmm
He sure jumps to conclusions fast and never even listens
:V

I don't like him either.. how long have they been married again?

Anyway there's a reason for his behavior but at the same time his reasoning is BS lol. Also about the sudden shift in attention. It's actually not sudden. He just doesn't follow up with her about anything. Cough he only listens and hears from those around her so he has absolutely no clue about her real plight (eg in a previous chapter where he got a letter from his mom or something about her cutting her hair)

Many thanks

Anyway, you're handsome, but if the switched did not happen at all, you will never realize what you had done to your wife.. selfish... bastard......

Users who are viewing this thread