⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢰⣹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣷⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣷⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿

Group Leader
I think they'll swapped their body often. Either by accident or intentional. And then ML will see how FL is often treated. He need to see what happened to her before he can redeem himself as a husband.

Idc what he's going through but he is pissing me off. The only thing that keep me going is how his pov gonna be

hm... you know I quite like that the ml is trash because then it makes this story more engaging... It's boring and wouldn't make much sense if he changed into a completely different person over just one switch. I'm quite excited to see how his character develops and I truly hope he not only changes into a decent person but also redeems himself for his trashy attitude towards the wife. I truly hope the FL gains some self-confidence (especially as we've seen she's actually really capable) and that she learns how to stand up for each other.

I think that the first switch is really interesting because we get to see what traits each other has that the other needs (ML needs FLs patience and diplomacy, FL needs MLs aggressiveness). If really well-written, this story could turn out really good.

Dex-chan lover
@HnaaA He's been treated like a less-than for his entire life. The moment that was supposed to change all that turned into his biggest humifaction yet because of his wife's family. Not a good reason to act cold towards your wide, but an understandable one. It's not like he's beating her up or verbally denigrating her, he's just emotionally unavailable and the rest of his family takes advantage of his inattention.

him: *raising his voice and being intimidating in general*
also him: why is she do scared

Fhsngd but hey at least she's getting an actual doctor now huhu get well soon girl whatever happens i just want u to be happy

I can feel my blood pressure rising. this manhwa is pure anger, and it gets worse based on the raw up to c10. FUCK

I’m gonna have to pause reading this until it has at least two seasons. I don’t wanna have high blood pressure every time a chapter comes out. 😂

i swear whenever i read new chapter of this webtoon i got streesed out all of a sudden

and yes men are shit

after reading the novel i imagined lulu to be a young girl with space buns but this is fine too

I still think he’s a shit. He has to do a lot more for my forgiveness lolol

God instead of neglect that's caused by hatred, neglect that's caused by indifference made me angry much more, I hate him so much. But no matter how much I hate him he's going to get a redemption arc isn't he? Here's to hoping that he gets to experience his wife suffering!

Fed-Kun's army
felt like throwing a brick at his clueless face but hopefully he keeps this up and gains some eq
also that note about how this is how men are gonna react during periods if they bodyswap is too true lmao

Users who are viewing this thread