What It Means to Be You - Ch. 5

her husband's attitude and indifference towards her really pisses me off. what do you mean you dont mean to drive her out? you are out here screaming at her and glaring at her for making a small suggestion. i dont care if he goes to a redemption arc, i will never forget the abuse and neglect he inflicted on the FL

I'm honestly disgusted with him. There is nothing that could justify his comportment, be it prejudice from how he was judged before or anything else.
And there is no way changing his comportment "because he realized she is suffering" will make his attitude forgivable, plus he doesn't even realise she also suffered even more mentally.

I mean I get he went through some things but his inferiority complex isnt helping.The first thing he thought when she mentioned his birth was she was looking down on him.He needs to realise if he stays that narrow minded hes going to ruin his relationships.Ontop of that how does he not know her situation?I'm pretty sure everyone knows about her but how does he not.Hes being ignorant and indifferent towards her and is then confused as to why shes scared if him.Hes really mean to her but the only justification I can come up with is I think it's because of how he was raised that his personality may come across as scary even if he means good.Its seems like one those 'terrible at communicating with each other manhwas.'Honestly I'm trying to stay neutral but this ml really gets on your nerves.

He says he hates how “people like her” discriminate people like him, but here he is doing the exact same thing not even thinking what it’s like in her shoes, hypocrisy at its finest

"Why is she reacting like this?" I don't know. Maybe it's because you're being a bitch.

somehow I just wish the fl will runaway when she’s in ml’s body and let the ml suffer in hers😑

Ml is not good husband material. He has a temper and speaks crudely to Fl.
I do understand people cursing to some extent but he is on another level.
He doesn't really care and believes everything his family wrote in the letters.
I think he should've known better since he suffered mistreatment from his own family for being a bastard.
Not sure if he is stupid or stupid

Ugh I want them to switch again so he can see how she’s treated by his family, especially that step-mother and disgusting half-brother of his

They both need something called "communication skills" LOL honestly his attitude isn't justified by his past but I can still see where he is coming from.he just has to be willing to understand his wife too. Thanks so much for the translations, can'tt wait to read more! You guys are the best!

Every time she tried to kill herself, she will switch body with him. It happen in next chapters when she tried to kill herself again with a gun, her brother and in-laws are trash people 😠

The way people are dismissing where he is coming from and straigh up calling him trash. He was a slave, his family and everyone has always discriminated him and abused him as a child and he grew up like that he doesn't know how to give love because none gave him and taugh him also he suffers from a terrible inferiority complex (that is explain in the novel, he is a former slave and she is royalty) and the only thing he knew was violence so people expecting him to be some kind of wise ml is kind of stupid the problem both of them is their comunication skills he is not evil he really loves her but he doesn't know how to express his emotions also the terrible misunderstanding that his family caused in their marriage and all the problem come from third parties because both of them don't know how to talk.

@Aslinn I think you are the only one paying attention to the story of both characters and trying to empathize with both of them and not just with her. Thank you

I hate the male lead. Even if he didnt get the title that’s no excuse to neglect your wife. I’ll only be happy if she ends up with someone else and ditches him

Contributor
She's such a cinnamon roll she must be protected at all cost

@Hana002

its sad on how the future chaps would be, if thats the reason they switch bodies. I mean, it would mean that there are multiple attempts in the future chaps... Hope at least ml would see how trassh his family is treating mc.. Especially with creep perv brother in law. Hoping ml / somebody will smash his face.. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread