What It Means to Be You - Ch. 6

Group Leader
"wuUuT, i experienced moar tragic sh8 than u so how dare u talk abt killing urself like uve been suffering moar than Me?! :mad:((("

one big fuck you to this mAlE lEaD🖕

@Pocky8 Oh, good catch! I've just fixed it. You are correct though, since Koreans do use the same word to address both paternal father and father-in-law. Thank you!

Honestly this has to now be one of my top 5 right now at least in this genre.
And yes I would normally get mad at them not communicating but this accurate to what the author is trying to show since both these people are scarred

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, keep in mind that Winter believes that his wife lives in comfort and is treated well. The worst he believes is just the doctor, and that man is undoubtedly fired now. So he thinks that she shouldn't be suffering that much at all and should just be living well, and her request are petty things that mean nothing. He lacks enough emotional empathy to understand how his lack of emotional concern for her is the problem and how it's also making others look down on her.

yass girl tell that sob how terrible he is because materialistic things aren't everything in life

Thanks for the translation!
And at this time i guess i'm here just to suffer
What a hell 🙃

Winter you emotionally stunted idiot, you are assuming way too much and should check into what kind of life your wife has had dealing with your father's wife and other relatives.

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg
desk-flip.jpg

I dream they get all their misunderstandings worked out and then she leaves him anyway and travels the world with her alimony.

Users who are viewing this thread