What It Means to Be You - Ch. 7

@SRH711
There is no mistress. All the dresses were meant for Violet but MIL is interfering. That, or Violet feels guilty for the marriage scam and is trying to use the least money possible

Wow, she's got some sense. I don't know what to do with an MC who isn't a fucking idiot...

@muirins It gets worse. And everyone cheering for the divorce now.
In short there 4 total suicides and only after the third one he like, "Maybe I do love you" after consistently being apathetic to her. She literally kills herself the 4th time in front of him to show them how/why on why they change bodies.

So many people are like, 'OMG, HE HAS TRAUMA, THAT'S WHY HE'S EMOTIONALLY ABUSING HER``111!!11 SO ITS K, HE IS NOW THE SORRY.' But it's not right the victim has to redeem her abuser through her pain and trauma, that HE gets resolution/redemeption and she get stockholm syndrome and linked to him forever due to his magic. So many people blame her for wanting to have a positive relationship with her husband, one who was never kind to her or treated her with dignity. Yay, a happy ending. Only took her killing herself a few times to teach him love. It's so gross. It's a story of an emotional abuser redeeming himself through his victim's pain and sorrow to learn he's the bestest husband EVER and they get to live happily ever after.

Oh lawd this is so painful to read, this is the hurtful crack not the happy crack :<

The money is being made to satisfy your own ego, as there is no communication effort at all.

Group Leader
You go girl! I'm rooting for you! Get a divorce, this marriage just wasn't meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like the blend of genderswap in this genre, I can see how this suicidal relationship is gonna loop and loop a mile away. Imma wait for a bulk of chapters before experiencing this frustrations, lol.

@yserieh wow what a prick. I truly dislike when the MLs are redeemed through the pain of the FLs... like why is Violet's personal happiness not important in the story??

jeeze i wish this was a short story so this would be the end of it...... sadly we are just getting started 😒😒😒😒😒

Dex-chan lover
God Bless lulu a d Turin, I hope they go with her after the divorce.
Her situation is do relatable to me I'm glad she's moving on and focusing on living her life. Forget him

*sigh* I just really wanted her to divorce him and disappear. Then we can see her have a happy life without him. I know that’s not going to happen, but one can wish

LOL - Violet won't be easy to get divorce for Winter.
Their marriage was based on business not love. Winter surely will agree to divorce only if Violet can return his money !
He would definitely count all the money he spent on Violet. Food, shelter, etc.

Winter is an ordinary (poor) person who struggles so hard that he eventually becomes a rich person. Meanwhile, Violet is a typical princess. who has never lived a hard life and worked. From the way of thinking the two of them didn't match. Winter sees Violet as a spoiled woman, need to be pampered, not independent and unable to discuss work matters. ( can only spend her husband's money )

And Violet sees Winter as an indifferent and indifferent husband to his wife.

Winter never hit Violet, and he took care of everything for his wife. What is missing is only one> love and affection <

Winter be like > it does not matter not being loved, the important thing I can give you money and your life needs are fullfilled.
Violet be like > It doesn't matter for me for being poor as long as you care and loves me ><

In an ideal story this would be the point where she gets a divorce and starts a new life, starts a business with the alimony and those negotiating skills and maybe falls for a guy who'll actually appreciate and love her.
Based on spoilers seems like it's just going to be endless chapters of her suffering until ml gets attached to her, I'll still keep reading this trainwreck anyway though

Lulu is the MVP and I love her so much and Winter doesn’t deserve her as an employee. She should kidnap violet and runaway

Users who are viewing this thread