What It Means to Be You - Ch. 7

Ima say it. Screw this trash. If you follow up a cliff hanger with a time skip, then your story can't stand on Its own.

Thats why , communication. ML should learn how to communicate properly with the wife. Actually i am surprised he can even successfull in business with that level of communication.

I'm surprised this guy's got a successful hotel business when all he can do to communicate is swearing and throwing tables around, how exactly does he make business.. regardless of his past his behaviour just ain't it.

Bro she’s on crack, but I guess you do you girl. Both Mc are trash. Hell I’m curious if he’ll do it lmao.

The comments best part to cus people overreacting is funny.

and then they divorced and were able to live a mentally healthy life away from each other! just kidding authors love to torture their clearly mentally ill female leads to suffer under the ml! LMAO boy does my hate for winter grow each chapter <3 wouldn't want it any other way :]

mf got mad at her for expressing to him that she was suicidal 🤦🏻‍♀️ i hope to god this divorce actually happens, but looking at the cover... he’ll still be the ML. wont stop me from hating on him tho

Group Leader
OKAY BUT ENDING THE CHAPTER THERE IS SADISTIC!!!!

I don’t blame her for wanting a divorce though, despite their true intentions, there’s no point if it doesn’t come across.

I feel like ML is immature in a lot of ways (emotional, prone to anger, making assumptions about the other party) and the FL is just as immature because she’s raised as a sheltered princess + the trauma caused by her brother’s announcement.

This relationship is not working and I’m proud of her for bringing up divorce first, even though I know they’ll still get together one way or another.

ALSO the ML pisses me off when he implies that “I faced worse things than you and I never contemplated suicide” LIKE BRO???? Everyone’s mental fortitude / breaking point is different??? This ain’t some point system where if you gather enough trauma points then you get to off yourself.

Piss me off that he starts comparing trauma as if just because he faced worse things what the FL is feeling right now is less significant.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... what a fuckin way to end the chapter, I honestly am kinda cheesed about this ending.

Shit, this is just some GOD DAMN TORTURE!

Ahhh let's goooo fl! i want to see her finding strength and the resolve to actually talk to him straightforwardly with confidence. i hate seeing her so down. but thank you sm for the update!

There is no logical reason for him to refuse the divorce, but I'm gonna bet he's going to do so anyway and probably start yelling while he's at it.

How that guy is running a successfull Business with that kind of personality is beyond me.

I hope they switch bodies when she has to go to that party so he’ll experience her hell. Maybe he will understand then...

Users who are viewing this thread