What It Means to Be You - Ch. 7

Thank you for the spoilers, I think I'm going to drop this one. I'll just keep my head-cannon that they divorce and she lives her own life and learns to be independent and happy. Winters can just die in a ditch for all I care.

YESSSS TAKE NO SHIT FROM HIM SIS U DESERVE BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT HOUSE BABE

This series hurts me ; u;
I want them to be happy together and understand one another someday but holy SHIT did i cheer when she asked for that divorce 🥳🥳🥳

YASSSS DIVORCE HIMMMM

damn.

i feel like their relationship is being sabotaged by his family (and hers as well at d beginning) and all which lead to this huge misunderstanding and suffering. but i cant liek get myself to like him rite now. i just want her to get outta that shitty life and be happy. fuck him, his family, her brother, her shit cousin and just literally the whole kingdom.

Get outta that place and live as normal person in another kingdom or something.

The ML did it wrong, if he wanted some title, he should have made a kid with her, she's still a princess so the child will be a part of the royal family too I guess.
But the fake doctor my goodness how in the world was he even employed
This kinda feels like a what if the heroine married the villain type of story
ML also kinda reminds me of No Face hahaha

i currently dont feel anything for the ml so im glad she is asking for a divorce. this story is so angsty but also so realistic with how it portrays depression that my heart goes out for our girl.

Yes get a divorce, get out of that toxic relationship!

I think the way the ml conveys his ‘affections’ in a weird way which makes him toxic, like near the end he said “why do you think I’m doing all this?” Which makes you think he kind of does care about her but he just shouts a lot and had such a short temper so he’s aggravating to read since he’s always angry about something like the way your acting no wonder she wants to off her self and the way his family acts without him even knowing is just wow no one was invalidating his trauma so why was he invalidating hers?

The maids advice was wonderful, as someone that also suffers from depression and intrusive thoughts, having small yet precious things to help pull us back to reality is so important. Instead of being hung up on some ideal version of happiness that may or may not exist, it’s better to take things one by one and to try our best in engaging with the little things in life (like how Lulu tactfully helped our MC eat a meal by helping her do something more manageable first, like experiencing coffee through smell and tactile sensation). Life is certainly a lot better when you have a full stomach, symptoms are always worse when you’re hungry, unclean, in many day old clothes, etc etc.

bruh no why bruh Winter’s temper is so short and why won’t he just take a few seconds or even a minute to listen what she has to say also Violet is too quick to assume but like like this
edit: oops it’s supposed to be “but I like this”

Users who are viewing this thread