What It Means to Be You - Ch. 7

@SRH711 this is what i understand but it may be different
lol no she misunderstood him, I think. As he clearly said, "Who am I earning money for?" means he is it doing for her and all the dresses were meant for her but somehow it didn't reach her maybe due to incompetent maids who looked down upon her. While he thinks that she is deliberately wearing plain clothes because she looks down upon him or something.

@SRH711 If this is a classic josei manhwa, Imma say it’s a misunderstanding and the ‘mistress’ is just baiting her. Still tho, fck this ml but I’m gonna readit anyways cause the FL looks kewl

Fed-Kun's army
OOMPA LUMPAS HAHAHA
also lulu & turin are the sweetest 🥺

I'm so glad she met someone perceptive enough to notice how much she was struggling ; A ; lulu you probably just saved this woman's life like seriously wow. Also! You go get that divorce girl!! Low key wish that you could find a better guy but i don't think the story will go that way so I'm just hoping that winter tries his best for you even though he really doesn't deserve you bb

@srct17 I live for this energy, and I totally agree! Sticking around bc the art style is pleasing to my eyes but if it's just gonna be josei frustrations all the way thru eventually I'm also gonna reach a breaking point

@DakuSama thanks for explaining! I'm clearly a little confused, but at the same time I feel like it's intentional, they're confusing each other so it's natural for us to be confused too bahahaha

Kind of surprised word hasn’t gotten to him about how his wife is acting in the capital (and away from his family).
Like the capital doctor stating that the medication she normally takes is known to be really harmful. And the maids clearly seeing that she isn’t accustomed to receiving things from him.

This is legit painful to read. Wish Sunny Side Up Scans would pick a better manhwa 😰🥺😭 I hate this ML

aaaaa thank god she asked for divorce. honestly when she said she was gonna meet him i was a little..how should i say it....wary..of what she was gonna say but then she asked for divorce.YASssssss and so straighforward i luv it ahadhjfad

Double-page supporter
i love this manhwa but evry chapter hurts. SO MUCH ANGST!

DIVORCE 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

YES!! YES!! THAT'S RIGHT!! GO FOR THE DIVORCE!! HE IS NOT WORTH IT!!
BEING AN A**HOLE TO HER FOR 3 YEARS!!!

everyone in the comments is rejoicing about them potentially getting divorced but cmon lets use our manwha logic...this jerk is the ML for sure. so irritating!

I know he's gonna deny her request to divorce but jeeez i wish i could find an angsty manhwa or novel where the ML actually does grant the divorce and they get together through a 'win her back' situation.

Also I don't understand how Winter didn't notice that Violet tried to kill herself??? Did he not see the pills and wine bottle when he woke up in her body? Maybe she should've wrote a note.

I hope that Violet doesn't forgive him easily, because he's definitely treated her terribly

Then they get divorced, she goes on to find a loving caring husband, and he becomes Ebenezer Scrooge. A rich lonely bitter old man.

Users who are viewing this thread