What It Means to Be You

sno

Why did she wait until now to help if she was this good with contracts and money? Did she try to find another solution? Everyone is blaming winter( and they aren't completely wrong ) but she wasn't making good choices either.

Just because she was born with a gold spoon doesn't mean she didn't have her fair share of struggles Winter...you saw how she was treated when you were in her body but didn't notice. That quack of a doctor humiliated her in front of everybody at the social gathering. Clearly they didn't have health information privacy laws back then, but that is sensitive information that should NOT be disclosed. She's been through so much since the marriage;; I get Winter was cheated and he's had it rough, but he shouldn't invalidate her trials either. It's why she doesn't even bother sharing information with him because he keeps shutting her down/invalidating her/not listening.

Yet he dares tell her
"I hate it when you act like this" and freaking tells her to just spit it out. While I agree that she should speak up, because he keeps not listening...I don't blame her for not speaking up! Why speak to a wall after all if it's a one-sided conversation?? If you can even call it a conversation at that point.
I hope they switch more often so that he can experience it firsthand and question why she never spoke up just for her to go "you never listened any way so I stopped." It only matters to him when it happens to him after all *shrugs* ;; It'll be a while before I can see Winter in a positive light;; he's going to have to change A LOT for me to do so.

I’m crying for the princess.. I’m so speechless.. my heart is breaking for her.. copy paste all riyumi’s comment.. I don’t think I’ll have the heart to have hopes for the ML at this point... He’s past must be as painful as how she is feeling right now but it will still not be enough of an excuse on what he did, and keep doing, to her.

I really despise the husband he is just so self-centered. He thinks he knows everything when it comes to her but he never actually had a proper conversation with her once. He only thinks about himself, about how he suffered the most out of everyone and blablabla not even having the thought that maybe something serious had happened for her to want to take her life.
What's even more frustrating is that he's the ML so they're going to end up together and the FL deserves so much better than that. I really wish that there will be a scene where the FL just screams a him telling him everything, that's all he deserves.

yeah youve experienced shit when you were a child. But that doesn't mean that what she had experienced is any less than you ever did. It may not be that much for you but we all have different capacities, what she experienced is too much for her to handle. Don't invalidate her feelings you shitty ML

Oof Ik this is gonna b a struggle to read, but I’m kinda excited to see wht is going happen in terms of character development and their relationship. It definitely dark but if ur down to read something new tht has a lot of potential I think it’s worth a shot to read.

Users who are viewing this thread