What It Means to Be You

thank you for the clarification, my blood was boiling! i will wait for the reveal feeling a bit better :)

Even if ML does have a "soft side", his pride, ego and terrible communication skills just make him an asshole. He has a long way to go if he wants to properly convey his thoughts and feelings, and until then, IM TEAM FL YOU GO GIRL

Dex-chan lover
Raw at ch21 I need more please! thank you for the translation but I honestly need more.

Can't stand the ML personality towards our MC but love the story/series either way. <3

I’ve never meant a statement more than when I say that this ML is a cunt

Despite trauma faced and conflicts overcome, no one EVER has the right to be such a fucking prick, and no one should EVER have to put up with it

Divorce his ass, bitch! I support you BILLION percent! Even if he does get better later on, our FL has the right to step away right now.

Don’t put up with someone who is taking zero steps to make a relationship work with you, even if they’re saying it’s for your benefit. If they don’t take even take the time to attempt to explain and properly communicate, they probably didn’t have you in mind when they first acted either.

HELL YEAH!
DIVORCE THAT FCKR!
No one deserves a toxic relationship, I can’t wait for the next chapter.

I've seen the raws, and well... I'm dropping this.
The ML is a traumatised fucker, but only because he's had a shit life, aka lived in poverty, was a slave, endured hard physical labor, etc. doesn't mean the FL is not experiencing difficulty every day and doesn't suffer from trauma as well. He has 0 empathy and doesn't even try to u derstand her, to the point where she begs him to help her at one point and he just brushed her off, where she commits suicide YET AGAIN, and they switch bodies YET AGAIN and I have noidea how many more times will she have to kill herself for this fucker to realize something is wrong. FL is gaining more backbone, but i just have no sympathy for people who refuse civilised communication and resort to violence for whatever minor thing. Like, no. Fuck you.

Yes! Please get a divorce and start a business with whatever you get from that hoodlum!!
This webtoon is so depressing, I'm putting my faith in the author go get her out of their as quickly as possible!!!

Group Leader
Guys, calm down. So far you’ve only been seeing from the FL’s POV so it’s easy to just put all the blame on ML. Imo, this ML is at least redeemable and he has a lot of apologizing to do before he’s acceptable, compared to most other ML that is beyond redeemable. I agree that ML has to suffer more for his actions, but instantly leaving him is not the way. Both still needs some communication to work on and you guys are giving up too early.

Anyway, I won’t spoil too much, but know that those hatred you direct to the ML isn’t supposed to be, because there’s a looot of things going on behind the scene that neither FL or ML knew, and yes, the real villains are their families; FL’s mother and brother, and ML’s entire family.

Before you guys jump to conclusions and shout “LEAVE HIS ASS!”, at least read on and find out wtf happened to the ML because he’s a victim in this situation, too although his actions are disagreeable. But know that both deserve a chance, for FL to properly convey her sufferings to ML, and for ML to properly show he cares, not through what he think is right (which would be a spoiler) but in a way that FL truly needs.

Users who are viewing this thread