What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 41

Can somebody kill this unreasonable bastard already. Such an eyesore lol

the female lead is getting on my fucking nerves..the only person i like at this point is the minister and the emperor...its good that she stopped trying to escape tho

Fed-Kun's army
I must say I always felt like I understood the actions of the empress even if from time to time I thought they were quite stupid but now?? Why don't you just say what you know to the emperor about the shady guy? You saw him kill the girl after hearing he say everything that happen and you don't say anything? Even when you let the girl just be banished when you suspected her to be lying I didn't understood but who know? Maybe you still had some doubts. But now there isn't any and there isn't any reason not to tell everything to the emperor either.

Why does she need an excuse to confront the evil bastard? You don’t even need a complicated plan to get rid of him, just say that you don’t like him and the emperor will ban him from the palace right away. Wtf, girl. Use your power.

Bruh, why is he still there? Just kick him out...tf

@FacePalmCoCro
Exactly what I was thinking. You don't need a plan. The EMPEROR doesn't even want him there. He was just there because she spared him thinking he also got "transmigrated". Now that she knows he's a snake, throw him out.

....gosh, they're so pure for 20+ years olds: blushing at everything they say to each other 😆

Did she not see him snap that woman's neck ? You are the Empress in the feudal kingdom...you don't need a reason[which she has plenty of] execute him !

I lost my head after seeing that bastard still lives after killing one night.

Me to the empress: HAJSAKJDNWOANWDN LET IT SLIDE BEING PACIFIST, TURN UP YOUR INSTINCTS TO HUNT HIM DEAD.

Users who are viewing this thread