What Kind of Empress Is This?

Fed-Kun's army
Clicked "Next Chapter" goes to the title screen. Ahh, why do I feel so empty! 😐

OSC

The emperor's general attitude of "my empress is the best empress aren't you all jealous" makes this even better, and it's already pretty great with the premise of this type of woman as the main character.

The emperor is sooo.... unique lolol
I can't believe he actually scared her shitless when he laughed out loud in the court! he looked scarier then a villain! he should watch his face if he doesn't want his wife to run away 😅
such a crazy story! Thanks to the team for finding and translating this great gem! 👍

Hello, i'm new to this manhwa and I tried reading the first chapter but the picture didn't appear at all. Likewise with other chapters (except chapter 17).
At first I thought it was because of my connection, but even after I changed the provider and the wifi the picture still didn't appear. Is this the effect of changing the website?

Anyone still having issues with the pages not loading I'd say just continue coming back and trying the links
I went back to see if they would load and while they did take a moment longer than ch 17 they did indeed load in
A lot of series have been having problems but the chapters do load properly eventually ive noticed

The art is fantastic but the story is meh 😕. Even if I drop, thank you for the chapters though!!

Shes honestly starting to annoy me. It wasnt that bad and I feel like he genuinely cares for her. Why she wants to escape him bewilders me.

She is so annoying. The only reason why I keep reading this is bc of the ML and the art style.
Thank you so much for your hard work translating this 🥰

the fl is being annoying but considering her circumstances, i do understand her reasons.. i'm just being impatient for things to move along coughs. anyway, thanks for the update!

While it's understandable at the same time the FL is too dumb to sympathise with, I am ashamed to admit, but as you would expect the average person who works at a call centre (long term with no particularly good prospects) is unable to adjust to such a role like Empress naturally, nor have the insight to react to the situation(s) presented.

The character building is somewhat consistent and the author to be applauded for managing so thus far, but at the same time, it was purely the author's intention to have a dumb bimbo FL. Not a particularly valid criticism but most people don't need to spend their spare time reading about some dumbass when you could meet them constantly in day-to-day life and thus makes the whole narrative much less enjoyable.

The emperor is so fine i don’t know what’s wrong with this girl. Her life wasn’t all that great and now she got this fine ass man all to herself. Maybe she’s not attracted to him she’s trying so hard to get back to that call center job

Guys the new chapter really had my heart she is so cutee and my lord the emperor has gone through so muchhh..... hope he gets all the happiness:)) . Also when he said u we’re truly sent by heaven I was like yes boi that be true

I think i teared up 😢 love the character developments, just dont think i can with the FL 😅 i get where she's coming from, any normal person who was just suddenly thrust into another world with a totally different culture can make someone go crazy, and despite having a not so good life would still choose it over what the FL is going through now. You'd still choose were you feel safe and familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread