What would be the best anime of all time

Dex-chan lover
Redo of Healer

In all seriousness, for me it's a close call between Death Note, FMAb and Fate/Zero

Fed-Kun's army
Demon Slayer , Aot , Death note
I truly recommend you to see underrated animes like Dororo or Mob physco
mob physco is not that underrated but dororo surely is .

Dex-chan lover
None of them

LmpwZw

Group Leader
  • Detective Conan
  • Doraemon
  • Shin-chan
  • Maruko-chan

I think these are timeless. Although 3 and 4 are not my most favorites, I still think they deserve to be mentioned here.

Power Uploader
Depends if you include movies in it. If so, then Kimi no Na wa obviously. I'm objectively correct in this opinion. For TV series it definitely has to be Attack on Titan S3P2 specifically. Only after watching the rest of the series, you can understand how peak S3P2 was. Other than that, probably OreGairu.

• Detective Conan
  • Doraemon
  • Shin-chan
  • Maruko-chan

I think these are timeless. Although 3 and 4 are not my most favorites, I still think they deserve to be mentioned here.
Yeah, these titles surely have special place in my heart. These aren't what most people would probably consider top or "the best" anime, whatever that means, but these anime are one of the first anime that I watch and probably what have gotten me into anime in general.

Contributor
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Mob Psycho
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Hunter x Hunter
Honorable mentions : Houseki no Kuni and Terror in Resonnance (godlike ost)

death note and naruto for sure - this is the classic that started many people's love affair with anime

Dex-chan lover
(very good = 8, excellent = 9 and master piece = 10 of 10, everything from memory since i watched most shows ages, aeons ago.)

One of the best, master pizza: Samurai X - Trust and Betrayal
Excellent: The old Neon Gen Evangelion stuff + the old movies
Madoka Magica is actually excellent.
Eve no Jikan is excellent.

Mononoke, NOT princess Mononoke (also very good I guess) is excellent if not master piece tier. *
Very good: Spice and Wolf (goddamn I fu**in love the show)
Legend of the galactic heroes is at least very good. Old and new series can both be recommended.
Violet Evergarden is at least very good if not excellent, some parts are easily master piece tier.

Vivy: Fluorite Eye`s Song is very good, maaayybe even excellent.
86 was very good.
Kaguya-sama: Love is War is at least excellent.
Re:Zero is very good.

Kino no tabi is very good to excellent, but the older series with also more or less different stories is better.

Just a few of the anime I watched, cannot be arsed to make a comprehensive list or search for all the master pizza titles I watched. And yes, Death Note was at the very least very good, I watched the show too long ago to tell but it had, like almost every show, weaknesses, flaws.

* E: Muh surprise tip. E2: Ehh, after a bit of thinking, maybe LoGH and Violet are master pizza, maybe not, I'd have to rewatch them to decide.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread