What's happening with Jamini'sbox website? The one who is translating Solo Leveling

What the heck is happening there? They got busted or something by federal law?
Ah **** wrong thread! Someone who has rights mind moving this on Generals?

@serkket
Really though? I mean the reason I thought this is real is 1. Meraki got a cease and decease from the manga.
2. It's possible for this to happen.
3. If so then i'm dumb
Yeah I just checked again and well I can't access the site. Gonna see tomorrow if it's not gone then it's real.
Here's a print screen of what I see. Just in case.
Can't tell if it's just a prank or not due to this.
d4q8EIA.png

It's an April Fools prank. You can still access their stuff if you change the url (from main page to releases and whatnot). That wouldn't happen if the site itself was seized (which is a very rare event in itself).

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, it's yet another "oh-so-funny prank". Just go to https://jaiminisbox.com/mini. They weren't smart enough to put the prank on the light version of the website.

Rant: Is there any website anime or manga related that doesn't overuse the same jokes every year? It's always: ads, selling the site to some shitty companies, change of the rules regarding service/users/mods.

Double-page supporter
@Tikibo
Unfortunately there isn't one from what I've seen.
Even 4chan got a shitty upvote/like feature to mess with the boards.

Miku best girl
Admin
Maybe I'll come up with something new and unexpected next year.

Dex-chan lover
Idea: transform this site to look like KissManga except all the names are still MangaCat. Make sure the cancerous ads are lewd too. That will confuse a heck ton of people.

@Tikibo Yeah seems like it. Thanks for the info.
P.S: Can't say anything about the prank they wanted to say. 😅
Again it is entirely possible after all. Rare for sure but possible.
So it wasn't funny as it would make it out to be.
To each their own I guess?

yeah, but all their chapters on this site are gone, and they aren't a group on this site anymore, so unless they re-upload everything they have ever translated, all of their traffic from this site just dried up.

I hope there's just a "hide" feature for previously uploaded work, so that you can update or fix stuff, and they messed around with this. Else, our follows feed is gonna be FUCKED tomorrow

Let's hope it's nothing more than a really really bad joke. Cause as far as I know Meraki dropped Solo Leveling for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread