What's Typesetting?

Dex-chan lover
Just because you closed out two series today (minus omakes), I wanted to say congrats and thank you guys (esp Osis obvi) for all your work, been able to read some great series and discover new things thanks to you all

Power Uploader
I want to ask what happened to elkon
Other more fun stuff keeps getting in the way... then I thought another group took it over, but I guess they opted not to as well. Being real, I'll probably never get back to it.

Other more fun stuff keeps getting in the way... then I thought another group took it over, but I guess they opted not to as well. Being real, I'll probably never get back to it.
first of all thanks for the manga you work on, I wanted to ask you if you would continue with the split lover manga

Hey would it be possible for you guys to pick Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san up again? It took two months after you guys posted a chapter for the other group to post it and then it’s been three months since we’ve gotten an update. I tried asking the other group if they’re still updating it but it’s been almost a week and a half since and I’ve gotten no reply 🫤

Dex-chan lover
Just wanted to say thanks for all the great content you've brought us. Hope things get better for you soon!

Power Uploader
Hey would it be possible for you guys to pick Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san up again? It took two months after you guys posted a chapter for the other group to post it and then it’s been three months since we’ve gotten an update. I tried asking the other group if they’re still updating it but it’s been almost a week and a half since and I’ve gotten no reply 🫤
The problem with Takizawa is getting the raws. You probably won't get any updates until volume 7 drops simply because the raws are literally impossible to find otherwise. There's been roughly 1 year between all the volumes, so if that trend keeps up, volume 7 should drop in a month or two. I should also add that I don't want to step on TOORs toes more than I already have. I'll give them a month once the volume drops before I do anything. That's my current plan, anyway.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the great content you've brought us. Hope things get better for you soon!
Thank you for the kind words.

The problem with Takizawa is getting the raws. You probably won't get any updates until volume 7 drops simply because the raws are literally impossible to find otherwise. There's been roughly 1 year between all the volumes, so if that trend keeps up, volume 7 should drop in a month or two. I should also add that I don't want to step on TOORs toes more than I already have. I'll give them a month once the volume drops before I do anything. That's my current plan, anyway.
I see. I didn’t realize that the raws were the problem, things make more sense now. Thanks for the info.

Fed-Kun's army
I just saw that you hadn't dropped off the face of the earth yet and was wondering what you're expecting to happen! Hoping nothing dangerous and all goes well with you!

Power Uploader
I just saw that you hadn't dropped off the face of the earth yet and was wondering what you're expecting to happen! Hoping nothing dangerous and all goes well with you!
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the well wishes. Nothing catastrophic like a terminal illness or anything, just a lingering storm causing rough seas. It'll all smooth out eventually.

hi, hope you're doing better, thanks for doing so much.
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the well wishes. Nothing catastrophic like a terminal illness or anything, just a lingering storm causing rough seas. It'll all smooth out eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread