What's with the hatred against scuffed tls? Explain yourselves newfriends

reu

Dex-chan lover
Having low standards isn't something to be proud of.
Me, I don't mind bad typesetting at all and I can forgive some bad English. When my brain goes "wait what the fuck did I just read" several times because of how a page was rewritten into English, that's less forgivable.
Shounenshit, Isekaitrash, webcomics, smut and such are fine with scuffed English, because they usually don't say much anyway, but substandard TLs bother me greatly when it's something serious I'm actually interested in.
And I hope there's a noose ready for whoever intentionally mixes in their own fanfiction instead of properly translating what the original said. Those "people" are the worst.
rice field

Dex-chan lover
Funny that you took the time to write that wall of text, but didn't bother reading my posts
"If you call a tler a lobotomite just because you don't like his work, you should get the same kind of timeout/ban"

I know what I read. And I'm saying for a scanlator to get shat on, their quality would have to be legit lobotomite level bad.

You cant respond to any of the points I brought up so you feigned blindness amd told me to re-read your aimless rambling. Sorry to hear that.

reu

Dex-chan lover
I know what I read. And I'm saying for a scanlator to get shat on, their quality would have to be legit lobotomite level bad.
New solo guy was making his first few posts, for a series that had no updates in two years, a bit of ingrish but perfectly readable, some dude harased him in every post, sure enough the tler's no longer posting, sure enough the translation of the series is dead again

Users who are viewing this thread