What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Whoever that lady is, she's an idiot, if she still believes whatever BS the prince is feeding her. You'd imagine, that after all that time and all the crap the prince has obviously done, she'd have at least one functional brain cell in her head, telling her "Don't listen to this scumbag, he's nothing but a big fat liar and a greedy little dipshit. Heck, if you get the chance, slit his throat", but I guess that's too much to ask.

I love it
He's so cuteee
The female lead is too funny
Perfect *A*
Thank you for the new chapters

@Siikalahna I don't think she can walk away from a secret relationship with the freaking married prince of the country that easily, especially when that guy's an irredeemable asshole with an inferiority complex. I kind of feel bad for her, she trapped herself and can't run away so she might at well bully her love rival and mooch off the royal family's money.

With how the ML is acting rn, I'm starting to kinda like him. His awareness of the MC and their relationship in increasing as well. I can't wait for more >.<

But sadly, the villainess herself seems like she'll go down the rocky path. Too bad...

Thanks for your hard work haruparty!! I cant thank enough for translating and doing this project i love this webtoon sooo much sobs
erin is so cute and lovable

Pleaseee let palladine have better ending than being too greedy like thatt :""

Thanks for fast translation :*

Okay I Just have to say this!

. The Magic is activated when she is crying, and I think this happens because her blood was mixed with her tears when The Magic happend for The first time. And everytime The Duke becomes Lex is when she's crying.

. The Duke is actually in love with her already, he Just can't come with terms with that.

. The Duke and Lex may be becoming One being, because of The New feelings of The Duke towards her.

. I already don't like that Lady Palladine and that Prince/Emperor.

I'm Loving this, thanks for The hard work and Please continue updating!

Group Leader
Reads through to this twice in a day. No regrets. Gosh I want more so bad guys, hit me please. QvQ

So not only is the prince married, he took blondie over here as both a lover and a tool? What a dick...

This chapter can't justify lady Paladine though... She like a guy, he rejected her so she turns to another guy just to use the new guy as a tool (for power, riches or just mend her broken heart). In turn, the new guy uses her as a tool. So, I don't think she can blame anyone but herself here....

Users who are viewing this thread