What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
You will take and spend ALL THIS MONEY young lady! I love how she reacts to this with tears. She really doesn't think of herself as his rightful wife, so of course she wouldn't be comfortable doing any of this. Not to mention her likely "humble" upbringing.

Of course, the way around this is to spend all 297 coins on him, one way or another.

I legit feel bad for Paladine. She brought this on herself, mostly, but the Duke certainly didn't help, and she can't help who she falls in love with.

ML Duke: Goes to war risking his life
Paladine: Cries and then smooches off of some blonde prince, hoping to find some uses

Blonde Prince: Instead of being used, he uses Paladine
Paladine: -shocked pikachu face-

If you play with fire like a fool, expect to be burned back.

@AlessaO I know the pain of spending money T__T. ESPECIALLY when it is your own money u_u. If you tell me I must use your money to do something , I will try my best to use it a useful way and cheaper way o_O..why waste money in that. invest them almost all and save some and then do other things with the rest and any leftovers can be used for entertainment ;)

Dex-chan lover
"You don't spend enough of my money!" said no spouse, ever.

Never seen anyone cry over having to SPEND money. Erin's living the life (well, besides the wishy-washy love from Lex).

Users who are viewing this thread